Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki

Start from the beginning

The witch's tail twitched in annoyance. "You're being too clingy."

"You let me hold you like this all the time," he pointed out, smirking at her before lifting her up with ease. 

"Hey!" she yelped, kicking her feet as he brought her over to their bed. The book he'd been reading sat open, face-down atop the thick blankets and it bounced as he threw her onto the mattress. Chlomaki immediately went to scramble away but her familiar quickly followed her on top of the mattress, grabbing her tightly and pulling her into another embrace. She groaned loudly, annoyed by his overly clingy advances. "Seriously, I get sentimental one time and you trap me!"

Fungas chuckled. "When else do I get the chance?" he asked warmly, nuzzling into her. 

She sighed, allowing him to cuddle her, although she wouldn't be caught dead clinging to him like that, ever. "What were you reading?" she inquired, her curious gaze settling back on the turned over book. 

"Just about some old magic. Nothing important. There's tons of things I haven't read in here," he replied. She could hear the satisfied smile in his tone. 

Time moved slowly while they lay in silence, and an eternity seemed to pass before finally, Chlomaki felt her lover's hand slide up her torso and gently cup one of her petite breasts. He nuzzled his face into her neck, sighing deeply. She could feel his lips twitch into a mischievous grin as he squeezed tenderly. 

"Fungas."

He hummed against the soft skin of her neck, his fingers massaging the breast in his hand.

Chlomaki rolled her eyes. She knew how this would all progress, and it wasn't like she was against the idea. Subtly, the witch rolled her hips further back, brushing her rear against his lap purposefully in the process of readjusting her weight. Fungas chuckled into her neck and she felt her skin prickle from his breath. His lips peppered lovingly along the sensitive skin, trailing up. 

He moved his free hand up to grab her chin, coaxing her to look his way. She complied, an ear twitching with interest as she did so. Her familiar looked at her warmly for a moment before kissing her passionately. Their lips combined like puzzle pieces, molding to form a beautiful work of art. Fungas' kisses were hungry but patient and the witch felt herself melting into him. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, biting the skin sensually, while his groping turned into a short search for her already erect nipple. 

His tongue slowly slipped between her lips, tangling around Chlomaki's while he stroked her sensitive bud through the soft fabric of her top. She attempted to pull away, the light tingles of pleasure dancing through her enough to want to whimper and hide her face, but Fungas held her face in place, his scaled hand tightening around her chin. She whined into the kiss as his tongue teased her, twisting around her own. His fingers pinched her nipple gently, and her back arched from the careful touch. He teased her methodically, forcing her to come undone with loving, experienced gestures. 

Chlomaki felt as if the kiss was drowning her. The gentle teasing touches on her breast were beginning to drive her mad. It felt as if forever had passed before her familiar finally released his grip on her chin and she pulled away gasping for air, the thick string of saliva attaching their lips disappearing as she turned her head to look forward. The kiss had left her dizzy and within herself she could feel her insides crawl desperately for more, her arousal evident if Fungas were to dip his hands between her legs. 

He wrapped his arms around her waist again, nuzzling back into her neck and holding her tightly. The embrace was warm and caring but the witch couldn't help but feel unfulfilled. She huffed in annoyance as Fungas continued to just hold her. Taking matters into her own capable hands, she adjusted her hips again, pushing them back into his lap. She could feel a tent in his lounge pants as she did, and a carnal ache spread through her gut. Even with the evident hint her familiar only continued to hold her in his arms. Chlomaki huffed louder.