Aw shit, here we go again. (Part two of that demon cube)

🎵 Guess who's back
Back again
Voidi's back
Tell a friend🎵

But in all seriousness, I would like to start by telling y'all that I would like to start also using Void/Voidi as a nickname. Indigo is still fine, I just want to let you know that the aforementioned is also okay by me.
TW for:
Mentions of sh
Mentions of rubric_cube
Mentioned manipulation, guilt trip and brief talk of a mental breakdown.

Now, as per the title, I will be talking a little more about her. Only because she's trying to put down a facade of victimization for herself, and using DARVO (An acronym of the following: Deny, Attack, Reverse, Victim, Offender) to manipulate and guilt trip. All of this is well explained on RachelProduction's book about her, "Revealing a Manipulative Thief(+More)", but I will most likely be talking about the part of her bullshit rant that he (RachelProductions) mentioned me about.
For context, if you haven't already seen their book, the entire rant was, in m9rse code, the following:
"I"M FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE MAKING ME THE VILLAIN WHEN I"M TRYING TO EXPLAIN THINGS,I ALREADY SCRATCHED MYSELF FOR A WHILE AND I"M JUST SO CLOSE TO BASHING MY HEAD OPEN.WHY WON"T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YEARS AGO!? I ALREADY APOLOGIZED AND YOU MADE MOST PEOPLE GO AFTER ME! IT WAS LITERALLY IN 2020- THAT SHITTY ASS YEAR! STOP BRINGING IT UP MOTHER FUCKER!"
I will specifically be talking about the part where she said she already apologized. She, in fact, did not. Or at least, she didn't properly apologize.
She didn't apologize to Mugman for calling him a slur she couldn't reclaim.
She didn't apologize to Strive or to Talon for villainizing them.
She didn't apologize to the person she told to kts.
She didn't apologize to An3 or Dreamy for dragging them and sending harassment because they called her out on a private discord server.
And she certainly didn't apologize to Mellie ( Ind1vidu4l) for dragging her when she stuck to her boundaries about nsfw in a strictly sfw roleplay.
The only person the demon cube apologized to was me, and when she did, it was nowhere near a genuine one. And then, when that didn't work, she contacted me through someone else. She probably only made that shitty
apology for how I felt not because she actually felt bad, but because she thought I still had a limp spine.
For context of that, from 2020 to 2022, I was quite literally a doormat, a suckup, a people pleaser. I was doing everything I thought I could virtually to help Rubric feel better because at the time, I felt I needed to put everyone else's feelings and emotional needs above my own(y'know, like a fucking idiot/hj). It got to the point where I broke down on July 18th, 2021, because I was up to my head in not just my own feelings, but the fact that tensions were high with everyone and I couldn't do shit about it.
My spine, although curved(/hj), solidified in late 2022 when I realized she was a horrible person. Ever since then, that regret of ever even meeting her turned into absolute genuine hate towards her. As of now, I loathe her with any and every bone in my body for the shit she's said and done. So, consider this as me going into detail about what I was like in this situation. I was a limp-spined kissass and I regret being so verily.
So to be clear, she never did (and probably never will, knowing her) give a genuine non-forced apology that doesn't excuse her actions and acknowledges everything she did.
And to be even more clear, I will not stop talking about it. Until she actually provides the aforementioned, I can and will make sure that people know what a horrible person she was and still is. And from where I see it, she brought it all on herself, all because she couldn't own up to her actions.

And a message to Rubric and Rubric only, if she sees this (I only have her muted on Wattpad rn):
Honestly, you can go fuck yourself. You've done nothing but hurt me and my family and I can never forgive you for that. The fact you think you can lie and victim-play your way out of shit YOU CAUSED is fuckin horrible at best and you're one of the most terrible people I ever had the displeasure of having as a friend. If you so much as even try to contact me through another account or another person ever the fuck again, you and I will have a problem. Hopefully you'll get a slap in the face by reality so that you realize how shitty of a person you are.

Welp, that's all I have to say. Here are both the morse code and binary rants in case people claim I'm lying:

 Here are both the morse code and binary rants in case people claim I'm lying:

Both were posted by Rubric

Stay safe and don't harrass this person. Otherwise, you're no better than her.

Voidboi/Colormonth, signing out.