Chapter 04~ New friend

I hope everyone enjoys the new chapter don't forget to like and follow if you want more chapters to come💕🥰

————

When I left for school this morning mom was nowhere to be found. I tried acting surprised but it happens every year.

My dad did send me a little text telling me he loves me and that he sent my monthly allowance to my account.

Dad actually tried to have a relationship. Text me, calling as well, anything to see how I'm doing. I remember the first few years he started leaving. We would FaceTime every week just to catch up on life and enjoy each other's company.

My favorite memory was when I first started getting into makeup he would let me practice on him sure in the beginning he was a few shades lighter but towards the end the skin match was amazing he said so himself.

Hopping out the car with my keys and bag I enter through the doors. The chatter of everyone surrounds me, the smell of men's and woman's perfume fills my lungs making me want to cough.

Someone went crazy with the axe spray Lord.

I pull out my phone ready to call Coco.

Seeing seems overrated so I manage to trip over this girl.

"Ouch fuck." I almost fall over but feel a hand grip my wrist preventing me from hitting the ground.

"Damn my bad you good girl." A sweet raspy voice speaks beside me.

I look towards the owner of the voice and I'm met with a beautiful brown skinned girl. Her skin glows, flawless with minimal light makeup. Her lashes flutter over her cheeks, the blush giving her a mature youthfulness.
Plump full lips with a reddish pink coat of lip gloss giving the illusion of juice lips. Her jawline cuts through looking sharp as a knife, her delicate neck straight with her shoulders pushed back.

My eyes travel to her figure on their own without my consent. She wears a tight pink cropped shirt with white words in the middle at the top is a little butterfly pendant with a sparkly blue gem on top. Simple mom jeans hug her figure, perfectly accentuating her pear shape with soft hip dips or her sides, they hang low giving her the lazy comfortable look.

Her eye lock to mine made me feel embarrassed for staring for too long, I swear I'm just admiring not touching.

Her hand reaches to push a big black curl out of her face, she shakes her curls back, making her see me better. Her French pink tip nails, the Louis Vuitton logo painted across certain nails: her middle finger and pinky. Her slender fingers lose their hold on my wrist letting me free. The scent of strawberries and a hint of mint fill my nostrils making me sigh in content.