CHAPTER 2 BROKEN HEART PART 1

She arrived at Hell Kry, carrying her bag which has many useful tools for analyzing a murder case, she entered into the building of Light Apartments, 2701 Newel, Awing – 602

 She arrived at Hell Kry, carrying her bag which has many useful tools for analyzing a murder case, she entered into the building of Light Apartments, 2701 Newel, Awing – 602. As soon as she entered the building she saw the victim, his faced green pale with sight of yellow, pale as brown and poisoned as a laboratory rat, his face could tell many instincts thanks to her incredible privileges of being born into a mother who is psychiatrist and father as a cardiothoracic surgeon who also investigates the post mortems of victims, give her ability to see what people mostly ignore or do not simply care. 

Just as she was about to open her bag to analyses the victim, her arm was stopped by a man, wearing a FBI coat, 5ft9, black eyes and hairs, pale skin and stern face looked at her with a surprise and said, "Ma'am, unfortunately you are not allowed to check the victim.", 

"you must be new, I am surely qualified for these certain cases, trust me, I have seen many."

 "The FBI has restricted any other validations investigation ongoing for some checking, according to which you are not allowed to check the victim or even analyze him."

 "pardon me, but these laws are not applicable to my substantial purposes, exclude me from this civil laws." 

"listen lady, this is not how it works, when is say so you have to listen, this is what FBI is for."

 "Really, then tell me the name of poison or better who came and killed him and what was the purpose of the killer, listen Mister, I am listening enough of your ways, but this will go my way now, so you better move aside, there is a reason why detectives are needed on these sites."

 She pushed him aside and started doing her work, but again she was interrupted as he goes, "I am given orders, going against it will make you out of this investigation." 

"then try me." And she without a fear put her hand and searched her tool, magnifying glass, a glove, tweezers and tape measure as she checked the victim.

Her instincts started, as she thought in her mind and micromanage to notice every single detail of his body, as she started in her head 'the victim is wearing red shirt, a pair of jeans, his eyes are red, scars on left side of his face, cutted through a knife, body pale, his head shows sign of torture, and trying to prevent himself from getting murdered, his face seemed in an angle of degree where he looks like he knew or afloat was certain, his shirt right side is torn, shows signs of struggle, the chemicals put on him were carcinogens benzophenone, the smell of the chemical says it all.

Eventually, Augustus Mark, the FBI, was looking at her curiously, as he thought, well she is not exactly wrong either, many investigations have been halted, the officers are more concerned for his family, no one has made a single check on him, and the post mortem office hasn't been here yet. Her rudeness might him pinched him a bit but he wasn't surprised, he met people worse than that, so it isn't new for him to see that kind of way, but at the same time, he couldn't stop her, she seemed determined.