Chapter 72: Friday

Start from the beginning

"It's okay." Eleanor shrugged. I helped her into the sweatshirt that covered he entire body. "Yucky it smells like boy!"

"It smells bad?" I questioned sniffing the sweatshirt. "It smells like Tom's cologne."

"Oh well in that case it smells good." Eleanor explained and I laughed. It was so cute how she had a little crush on Tom.

"I'll steal a sweatshirt while we are in here." I teased. I grabbed one of my favorite sweatshirt's of Tom. I put it on and then fixed my hair. Eleanor and I got into the car and went up to the school. We got into the stadium as the marching band was playing before the team came out.

"Where is Tom?" El questioned.

"He's still getting ready." I explained and Eleanor laughed. "Why are you laughing silly?"

"He's probably fixing his hair." Eleanor giggled.

"He does take a while to fix his hair." I agreed.

"Oh I see Tom!" Eleanor explained standing up on the bleachers and pointing. I looked to where she was pointing to see my beautiful boy. He was walking into the stadium next to his coach with the biggest smile on his face. It was so cute. "Who is that big man?"

"That's Tom's coach!" I responded.

"He looks scary." Eleanor added and I laughed. We watched as Tom and his team set up on their benches. Tom and Harrison made their way to the center of the field meeting with the opposing team captains and the referees. "What's happening?"

"Tom is meeting the referees." I explained.

"Oh." Eleanor replied. Tom and Harrison were making their way back to the bench and I watched as Tom's eyes scanned the bleachers. He always looked for me in the stands and it made my heart melt. Eventually his eyes fell on me and a huge smile was placed on his face. He waved and I smiled back.

"Look Eleanor, Tom is waving." I shared with the little girl sitting next to me.

"Yay!" Eleanor exclaimed waving back. The game began and Tom started in the game. He was not playing to his full energy but he was still doing amazing. His team scored twice and the opposing team called a timeout. I could see Tom sitting on the bench rolling out his ankle. "Is Tommy okay?"

"Yeah I just think his ankle is bothering him..." I frowned. "I hope his coach takes him out of the game, he was only supposed to stay in the game for a few minutes."

"That's not good." Eleanor responded, reaching over to grab my hand. The timeout came to a close and I could see Tom talking to his coach before he went back into the game. I shook my head. Tom continued to play. I got more and more worried as he was running up and down the field. Then I was freaking out completely as soon as Tom got kicked the ball. "Go Tommy go!"

"I swear if he does anything to hurt his ankle I'm not talking to him for a week." I threatened and Eleanor laughed. Tom was approaching the goal and my heart was pounding that was until he scored a goal. Everyone in the stands started going wild, even Eleanor who stood up and began bouncing up and down. After the goal Tom sat out for the rest of the game to prevent him from injuring his ankle further. His team won their final game and Eleanor got really into it even though she was more confused then I was. At the end of the game we waited by the gaits of the stadium for Tom.

"I see Tom!" Eleanor exclaimed running over to him. He bent down to pick her up with a smile on his face and walked over to me.

"I see you guys raided my closet." Tom teased with a smirk on his face.

"It was y/n's idea." Eleanor explained making Tom laugh. I shrugged in agreement.

"Did you like the game?" Tom questioned.