ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18

Start from the beginning

Miles looked at her through the barrier, smiling sadly at her, and she nodded her head, making sure he knew that she would meet him back home. Then he disappeared.

Miguel was now pan into heavily in plot where Miles had disappeared, grabbing the machine that tried to scan him as well and ripping it from its place. For the first time in her life, Victoria felt afraid of something.

"O...okay, enough! It's not the console's fault!" Peter shouted at the man.

"All he had to do was listen!" Miguel huffed out angrily.

"Maybe you weren't hard enough on him!" Gwen shouted sarcastically.

"You let him go" the man's eyes snapped to the young girl.

"Me?"

"You didn't try to catch him" Miguel shouted as Peter and Margo tried to keep her from snapping back at the man.

"Peter! You want to back me up?!" Gwen told the man.

"Okay, okay. As a father of a daughter and the son of a mother..." Peter tried to say.

"Yeah, actually, stop talking" Jessica replied at the same time as Victoria, who was just now getting to her feet.

"Let me just talk to him" Gwen tried to convince the man.

Miguel snapped his webs onto the railing besides the girl and went over to it, standing high above the girl menacingly.

"We tried that" he made her back up as he stalked forward.

"He's my friend"

"Yeah, and that's the problem" Miguel said.

"Do you know for certain what happens if he breaks the canon?" Gwen asked the man.

"You wanna find out?" Miguel turned around and walked closer up to her.

"You're wrong" Gwen said as she tried not to fall off "Tell him he's wrong"

Victoria saw that the woman Gwen was calling for turned her head away from the girl, not acknowledging her

Victoria saw that the woman Gwen was calling for turned her head away from the girl, not acknowledging her. The Go Home Machine grabbed Gwen by her shoulders and encased her in the same barrier it had encased Miles, Miguel grabbing Victoria's arm tightly as the woman tried to help the girl out when she called out to them.

"Go home Gwen" the man said stoically.

"We're supposed to be the good guys" the girl said before she was sent to her world.

Once she was gone, Miguel turned around, still with his hand on Victoria's arm.

"Jess. Ben. Come with us" he pressed his watch and opened a portal.

"Hell yeah!" the scarlet spider jumped right into the portal, disappearing quickly through it after Jessica.

"Someone catch Spot" Miguel ordered.

"Suéltame! Let go!" Victoria muttered to the man.

She gave a little scream when he hiked her up onto his shoulder as he passed through it as well.

As Victoria found herself hiked up onto Miguel's shoulder, she couldn't help but feel a mixture of surprise and indignation. Her heart raced as the portal enveloped them, and she clutched onto Miguel's back for stability. The disorienting sensation of traveling through dimensions made her stomach churn since she was being held upside down and still when going through it, but she resisted the urge to let out another yelp. She had already been through enough surprises for one day.

Once they emerged from the portal, Victoria quickly took in her surroundings. She was back home, in New York and with not one, not two, but three Spiders that were hunting down Miles, her nephew. Miguel gently set Victoria down, releasing his grip on her arm but instead slipping his clawed hand to his waist, so she wouldn't try to escape.

"Welcome back home" he said "We're in his home now, and we have some important work to do"