Chapter 21{ you're obsessed with me}

Raven's pov

"Good morning mom and dad"i greeted my family. "My baby,how are you where's your brother?"mom asked.
"Leo mom is calling you" Leo's parents died on a accident and they were my parents friends so they're last wish was my parents taking care of Leo. It's always been my parents,me and Leo since his parents died they treat Leo like they're own child."Look family I know you're obsessed with me but please It's too much"he said dusting his clothes.

~raven's outfit~

~Leo's outfit ~

~Leo's outfit ~

"As if"i rolled my eyes." I will tell mom that thing is you roll your eyes again" Leo wiggled his eyebrows. "What you got me a daughter in law!!"mom shouted.
"No, why would you think I have a girlfriend mom?!"I looked Leo with a death stare."you've been glowing I love your outfit as well as yours Leo, I must say my kids gave a great taste when it comes to fashion they took it from they're mother"mom said proudly.

"You're lying women they took it from they're father" dad said. "Ohh please" mom rolled her eyes. "You call that fashion?"dad said pointing at mom's outfit. "Yes, my clothes are better than those hags you're wearing mom said pretending to be disgusted. "You know what let's ask our kids who's better in fashion" dad suggested. "Kids who's better?" We were just laughing at they're childish fight. I swear to God they act like they're kids.

"It's 50/50"we said. "Ohh by the way we got a donation and a new business partner" dad said. "Who is it?"we both asked. "Daniels family" I spitted out my hot chocolate."as in the famous Daniels family that is filled with beautiful women?" Leo asked smirking."yes they have a daughter named daisy she's pretty and shy" mom said smiling. "Yeah she knows you and your house ohh and raven's rooms Leo mumbled. "What?"
Mom asked looking confused as I punched Leo on the stomach.

"I said we know her she's our friend"lro said. "Really?,invite her I will be cooking dinner today I have a guest!" She said to the chefs. "I think her and raven would look cute together" i swear to God I'm going to kill Leo. "I know right when I saw her in the fashion week with her aunt I thought of her being my daughter in law now have to look a wife for Leo since I found raven's" mom clapped her hands excitedly. "I'm proud of you raven" dad said proudly know we gave to find Leo's soulmate.