Chapter 2: An 8th Grade Flashback

Flashback:

In 8th Grade, Brittany and her sisters, Jeanette and Eleanor, were getting ready for their gym class with their teacher, Ms. Sparkle.

"Are you ready for our gym class, Brittany and Jeanette?" Eleanor asked her older sisters.

"Yes, I am, Eleanor," Jeanette said.

"I am also ready," Brittany said.

"Let's get going, shall we?" Eleanor said as she and her sisters began to walk to class.

After they got there, they sat down on the bleachers behind Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, and they looked up at their gym teacher.

"Good morning, everyone!" Ms. Sparkle, the gym teacher, said loud and clear.

"Good morning, Ms. Sparkle," everyone said.

"Today, we are learning about a wrestling business called WWE," Ms. Sparkle said.

"Interesting," Brittany thought. "I should take down notes for this lesson," she also thought.

"What is WWE?" Ms. Sparkle asked the class.

Brittany raised her hand.

"Go on, Brittany," Ms. Sparkle said as she saw Brittany's hand raised.

"WWE is a wrestling program where you can have different types of careers, like a WWE Superstar, a WWE Official, a WWE Trainer, a WWE Referee, etc," Brittany said.

"Great job explaining, Brittany," Ms. Sparkle said to her. "I bet you will have an awesome career in WWE one day," she passionately said.

"Thanks," Brittany said.