Won't Back Down

The following morning, Peni had been working on the new goober while the rest of the Spider-Gamg waited in the living room.

While they waited, Noir was trying to guess the correct colors of a Rubik's Cube, and Porker was there to confirm if he was right or wrong. So far, Noir kept guessing wrong.

Meanwhile, Wayne stood by the stairs with his phone, looking into his parents. He figured if the original Spider-Man thought that they were connected to Kingpin, there must be a reason as to why that is.

???: Hey.

Wayne looked away from his phone and saw Cindy and Gwen standing next to him.

Wayne: (pockets his phone) Hey.

Gwen: What's up?

Wayne: So far, so good. What about you two?

Cindy: Yeah, we're good.

Wayne: (nods) Good.

Gwen: Nice suit.

Wayne: Thanks.

Gwen: Although, we're gonna have to talk about the hood.

Wayne: (chuckles) I think it's cool. And it's practical, (points to Cindy) unlike Ms. Half-Mask over here.

Cindy: Hey, it's practical.

Wayne: Cindy, it took me less than 30 seconds to recognize you. All it takes is one good look at your eyes, and you're done.

Cindy opened her mouth to argue, but closed it once she realized that Wayne had a point.

Peni then skates into the living with the new goober.

Noir: This is...purple.

Porker: No.

Noir: Blue?

Porker: No.

Peni then hands the goober to Peter, who put it around his neck. She then skates over to Wayne and hands him another flash drive.

Wayne: What's this?

Peni: Something I found about your parents. Something big that you need to know.

Wayne looked confused as to what Peni meant by that. Before he could ask her to elaborate, however, Gwen spoke up.

Gwen: Has anyone heard from Miles?

Wayne: No, sorry. I tried calling him a few times, but it just goes straight to voicemail every time.

Peter: Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid. He's got what it takes

Everyone (including SP//dr) gave Peter a skeptical look.

Peter: I bet you he's gonna come back through that door, recharged and ready to fight.

Suddenly, the front opened got opened and slammed. They turned around and saw Miles, who looked panicked.

Miles: My uncle.

Peter: Hey, where have you been?

Miles: My uncle Aaron, he's...he's the Prowler!

Wayne: Miles, take it easy.

Miles: He works for Kingpin! He tried to kill me!

Noir: This is a pretty hardcore origin story.

Peni smacks Noir's arm.