On the night after signing the contract, Su Qin lay on the bed, feeling no sense of reality at all. The so-called one billion jewels are still quietly lying in Yue Bank's safe, and it seems that they have nothing to do with her. 

  Su Qin is a very ordinary person, although in the past half a year, he has seen more of the world and has a higher outlook on money. However, one billion is still a number far away from her life.     If Su Baichuan told her that Gu Yuejiao had left her a six-carat pigeon egg necklace, she would probably be so happy that she wouldn't be able to sleep in the middle of the night. Because, in Su Qin's impression, a six-carat pigeon egg is a concrete object that can be imagined. And jewels worth billions.     This is the same as parents giving ten yuan to a first-grade child, and he happily went out to buy snacks. However, if you give him one hundred thousand dollars, he probably doesn't know what to do. Su Qin's current situation is the same as when her father gave her 100,000 yuan for fun when she was studying for a year. She didn't feel it at all.

    No matter what Su Qin felt in his heart, Su Baichuan's actions were not hindered at all. The day after he signed the property transfer document, he spread the news.

    The direct impact of this action is that the authenticity of the news about Yan Ke and Su Qin has been greatly increased. For a while, the news that the Su family married a daughter at a sky-high price of one billion dowry swept through the aristocratic circle of C City. 

  When Su Qin finally came out of the trance of the billion jewels, she realized that the world had changed. She just attended a banquet with Yan Ke, danced a few dances, said a few words, and then got a fortune from the Gu family.  

How did these few things get put together into the ending of 'the Su family married a billionaire, a sky-high price to marry a daughter'? 

  The Xiao family, Xiao Lingde sat on the armchair behind the desk, Xiao Han sat opposite, the father and son faced each other with equally dignified expressions.     "Look at this stack of documents."

Xiao Lingde threw a few thin A4 papers in front of Xiao Han, which briefly recorded the actions of Yan Ke and Su Qin in the past six months, including the addresses where they lived next door.

   "They live in two houses." Xiao Han resolutely looked at those few lines, as if he was about to stare at a hole.  

"Confused!" Xiao Lingde stood up, walked around the table a few times, and said bitterly, "Never mind whether they live together or not, Su Qin is not a woman you can continue to provoke!" "     You Why do you think we were able to find out this information?”  

“That’s because the Yan family didn’t let anyone stop them, and directly brought this matter under our noses.”

“ This is a warning, do you understand, let’s be more sensible!”   

New Year’s At that time, the Yan family was always very lively. Mr. Yan has been in politics for many years, the Yan family is deeply rooted and has countless cronies. What better way to visit than to pay New Year's greetings?

    This year is no exception, the youngest of the Yan family is still in the frontier, and the youngest princess of the Yan family, Yan Yu, is studying abroad and has not come back this year. As the juniors receiving guests, the burden on Yan Rui and Yan Ke is extra heavy. Officials, businessmen, businessmen, officials and businessmen have never been separated as a whole. Although Yan Ke plans to join the shopping malls in the future, it does not mean that he can let go of his contacts in the officialdom.     Like his best friend, Gu Gongzi Gu Ran, who had been guarded against by Young Master Yan before, was the son of the Chief Counselor's family. This person also looks like a dandy, and he has the same smell as Yan Ke. In fact, he inherited his father's career and is already an unknown national intelligence officer, and his rank is not very low.