Chapter 621 - 630

Começar do início

aircraft carrier approached Fengcheng 200 nautical miles, and three fighter planes took off from the aircraft carrier.

The fighter plane is very likely to be loaded with live ammunition. Once it lands in Fengcheng...

Xiao Fangchang's face suddenly changed, "Activate the emergency plan, take them..."

Gu Tinglin sullenly, and suddenly issued an order, "Shoot them down!"

Xiao Fangchang was shocked , and ordered in a sonorous tone, "Bomb them down for me, and be careful not to hurt civilians."

No one expected that Yingjiang would travel thousands of miles to provoke, and it was chosen on the first day of the new year.

In an emergency, the military encrypted channel is turned on, and the top military officials are dispersed and evacuated in an orderly manner to avoid being caught in a pot.

There is no air-raid shelter in Fengcheng. Jiang Ning is afraid that Yingjiang will find out about his home. What if a missile blows it down?

With sharp eyesight, she quickly stuffed Gu Tinglin and Shu Xueqing into the bulletproof armored car parked in her yard.

Doudou got into the car, and Huo Yishen fastened his seat belt.

Gu Tinglin looked cold and serious, "Go to the port."

The coastal defense responded urgently, and the warships on the deep sea port that had been silent for several years responded one after another, and the electromagnetic guns were slowly raised.

Track, aim, lock.

The guidance system is activated, 10 times the hypersonic speed, and no ammunition is required.

As soon as the battleship was launched, the fighter plane in the sky was directly penetrated.

Immediately after black smoke rose, the fighter plane spiraled down rapidly in the air and smashed heavily into the sea.

The electromagnetic gun then locked on to the second plane, and after confirming that the flight range of the fighter plane could not harm civilians, it fired again without hesitation.

Suddenly, the third fighter turned around and fled.

Not long after, he had already fled dozens of kilometers away. The Yingjiang pilot was just about to breathe a sigh of relief, but the wing

of the fighter plane was suddenly pierced... At the same time, the muzzle of the second warship also rose, facing the 200 nautical miles away. The eagle sauce aircraft carrier.

In an emergency maneuver, fighter jets carrying missiles took off one after another.

Several nuclear submarines followed and confronted Yingjiang 200 nautical miles away.

No matter who strikes first, how many times he can kill the opponent, but the opponent also has the ability to fight back.

Die once is the same as dying countless times.

Locking each other, the battle is on the verge of breaking out.

Gu Tinglin and Xiao Fangchang arrived at the pier as quickly as possible, and hurriedly boarded the deep-sea aircraft carrier.

Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning escorted them all the way, and they looked at each other and made eye contact, a little confused about Ying Jiang's coquettish operation.

They may still retain a lot of strength, but they can't overthrow Fengcheng with one move, why should they show off their might?

It's really going to be overturned, and there is Hwaseong base, so it's not a good thing for Yingjiang to be hostile.