Chapter 541 - 550

Zacznij od początku

    Huo Yi thought for a while, "So far, he is more affectionate, and he has a strong mentality, so there is nothing wrong with wanting to hug his thigh.

    God needs help , There will be more and more people questioning in the future, and it is unrealistic to see one and kill the other.

    There is no permanent friend in this world, only permanent interests.

    Instead of one day he runs counter to us, and even resents us because of it, it is better to draw him in to tie up interests."

    Jiang Ning frowned, subconsciously wanting to refuse.

    Back then, Huo Yishen knew the secret because he was forced to rescue him many times and the tense life-and-death moments did not allow her to think too much, so she did it subconsciously and instinctively.

    The choice to disclose to Doudou is due to the trust that Aiwu and Wuhe have raised by their side for many years, and a situation that can no longer be concealed.

    Rong Sanshao has the heart to get close. If the interests are tied, there is an 80% chance that he will not betray.

    But Jiang Ning still feels a little risky for the most unpredictable human heart in the last days.

    Conflicted in her heart, she didn't rush to make a decision, "I'll think about it and talk about it when I come back from the sea."

    The sea trip was a temporary idea, so I had to tell the next door.

    When Jiang Ning got up in the morning, he happened to meet Gu Tinglin coming out.

    Knowing that she was going to go to sea, she looked puzzled, "The sea is unpredictable, you don't lack supplies, why do you insist on going?" "How can there be no shortage,

    and this is what we do.

    " Disagree, "What do you lack, I will find a way."

    "We will lack what we encounter." Jiang Ning has no way to tell the truth, so he can only tactfully say: "If you don't look for it now, it will only be more difficult to find in the future. , During this period of time, the weather is bad, and the seedling plan cannot be carried out, so I just went out for a walk."

    The relationship was not in place, and Gu Tinglin knew that he couldn't persuade her, "I have to go?"

    "Well, Doudou will stay, and the weather can plow the ground Raise seedlings."

    Gu Tinglin restrained his emotions, and said: "Take care of yourself and come back early."

    He was really worried that she would not adapt to the base, so he just left.

    Jiang Ning's lips and teeth moved, "If you're sick, you can come to find Doudou. There are regular medicines at home." Afraid that

    he would not speak, she took out several boxes of emergency medicine after returning to the house and asked Doudou to deliver it to the next door later.

    Driving to the pier, the two boarded the fishing boat and quickly disappeared at sea level.

    The fishing boat drifted with the ocean current, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen took out the glass.

    The glass is collected from the factory, and the outer packaging has long been soaked in water, so it needs to be repacked before transportation.

    Now they are precious and cannot be bumped.

    When sweeping the entire factory, not a single piece of glass escaped Jiang Ning's clutches, not even the cutting machine.

    There are all kinds of materials, but fortunately there is not much difference in size.