The walk

I stepped outside with my coat tightly wrapped round me.I was wearing my favourite jumper,some joggers,my uggies and my coat.As it was almost winter and very very cold.I was going to walk around the block but now I wanna walk to the house where this lady that I know very very well lives.I began to walk.A few minutes later I got to the house and I saw her gardening some rlly pretty flowers into her front garden.I just smiled and waved.She eventually looked up.
"Oh hello dear I didn't know you were coming to visit!"she chuckles, "well come on in we don't want frostbite now do we" she continues
"Ha yes no we do not let's go then!"I reply with
"So what brand you here?" My grandma questions me
"Well I just came to visit and tell you about my day!" I reply with taking the hot cup of tea out of her hands and the biscuits.
"Well tell me them,I'm all ears." She said
After the conversation about her day
"Well thank you for the biscuits and the tea it was very nice,but I've gotta get going love you grandma." I say standing up and grabbing my coat.
"Well that was very fun have fun with your little boyfriend!" She says giggling.
"Oh grandma be quiet!"i laugh it off"bye grandma love you!" I say walking out the door.
Annie's at home. His POV
Finally home time I can l go visit Annie but first I'm gonna get changed.I arrive home and get changed into a tracksuit.I get into my moms car so she can drop me off.In the car ride my mom asked me a question.
"So Liam do you like Annie then"she says looking through the mirror to see me.My face flushed red in embarrassment.
"I mean Yh kinda like-" but before I could finish I was already here.I take a dead breath and get out saying goodbye to my mom.I walk up to the door and ring the bell.Ding Dong.The door opens revealing Annie and she looked stunning!