Meeting Him

"What??? I'm moving??? But, Why???" You said in a shock. "Well, it was for you're own good. You need better education so we have decided to send you to China to live with my closest friend, Celina. Or to you, Anty Celina." Your mum said drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. "So...when do I go there?" You asked. "The day after tomorrow. You should start packing  now." "Okay..." You went upstairs and started packing your stuff.

"Arg! Why do I have to go to China?! I'm having a fine life in America! I hate it-" "Y/N! I can hear that!" Your mum shouted from downstairs. "Sorry~"

'How can my mother hear me from downstairs?! I guess I shout out too loud.' You muttered.

It took you one and a half day for you to pack your stuffs into your luggage. "Mum, when can I come back?" You asked. You were lying down on your sofa and looking up at the ceiling, thinking blank. "I'm not sure honey. But you will come back." She reminded. "Okay." You let out a sigh and went upstairs to get ready. "Come down around 8 tomorrow. Then we will bring you to the airport." Your mother said. You just noded then walked off.

8:00 am in the morning

You woke up at 6:30 then took a warm bath. You changed into your comfortable cloth. You didn't mind if you looked lame or unfashionable. You headed downstairs and it was already 8:00. "Wow. The time went so fast! It's like telling me to go. Well, that is just sad." You pouted. You hated going to China because of speaking their language and some other problems. "I'm ready..." You said in a depressed tone. "Ah~! Honey. It's for your own good. And I'm sure you are gonna love it there~!" She said trying to cheer you up. "Maybe, if it is lucky, I will hate it." You said with cold eyes, staring at your mum. "Oh! Let's go! We have to get there by 9:00. That is the boarding time." She said in a tone of irritation.

Gate 4 please get ready.

When you heard your gate number, you stood up and said good bye to your mum for the last time. "Bye mum! I'll be going off then!" You said with a bright smile to make your mum cheer up a little. "Okay. Anty Celine will be at the front of the gate. So don't worry." Your mum said waving her hand. You waved back and went in.

You sat down on the seat which was your seat number. Then you saw a cute looking boy sitting beside you. He looked about your age. You were reading a book while he was listening to music. When you had a eye contact with him, you blushed a little by embarrassment. "Ah-He-Hello." You hesitated. "Hi!" His voice sounded bright and with his smile, he was even brighter. "You are also going to China?" He asked. "Yes. You too?" "Yup! Well, I am from China. Where are you from?" He asked. "I'm from America." You said with a sweet smile. "Are you a Pop Star?" He asked with wide eyes. "Um....No. Why?" You mumbled with a glare. "Oh. Sorry. You just looked like one. You look really cute by the way." He said in a hit of blush. "Oh-Um.....No I'm not and I don't." You said looking down and shaking your head side to side.

Them you continued reading your book and you thought for a moment.

'Who the heck is he???'

"Um....excuse me, but may I know your name please?" You asked. "Right! Sorry, forgot about my intro. Hello, My name is Nathan and I am in a boy band group called 'Daydreamers'. I'm 15 this year." Your eyes went wide when he introduced himself. " You are a Pop Star from Daydreamers......-Cool." You said with a smile at the end. You were a little surprised, but you didn't acted carzy about it. "Hello. I'm Y/n. I'm just a normal girl and I'm 15 this year too." You gave a little smile to him.

You guys talked in the way and slept for few hours.

***

When you arrived, you walked out with him, talking. "Well, I have to go now. I had great time talking with you. I hope we can see each other again! Bye~!" Nathan waved and went. "Bye~!" You waved back and headed to the front gate where Anty Celine will be waiting.

"Anty Celine? Anty Celine~!" You walked around, looking for her. Then you bang on to someone. "Ouch.....Sorry..." You apologized. "You should watch out you know. This is an airport." By the person's voice, it was a boy. "Sorry." Then you mumbled to yourself while walked off. "I wonder where is Anty Celine...." Suddenly the boy asked. "Wait, Aunty.....Celine? Is her name Celine Wang?" He asked. "Ya...Why?" You said nodding. "Then you are the girl that I was looking for the whole time...????" He said with his arms crossed. "Wait, What???" You shouted in surprise but not really loud. "Y/n! Sorry. I was kind of late. I couldn't find any place to park my car, so I sent my son to look for you and I guess he found you!" She said. "Hi, I'm Anty Celine. And this is my son-" " I'm Karry." He interrupted in his part. "Hello. My name is Y/n. I'm from America..." You said with a smile. "But seriously mum! I have to live with her now???" Karry shouted. "Well, it will be great! Treat her well Karry. She is a special guest." Anty Celine said. "Fine..." Karry muttered.

***

"We are here! So this is our house." Anty Celine introduced. "Wow. It is like a palace!" You said in awe. "It is our house you idiot. Not a palace. Didn't you hear her?!" Karry insulted you. "I said it is like a palace. Don't you know English?!" Then you attacked him back. "Whatever." He said putting out his tongue. "Karry, can you show Y/n's room? I have to get ready for dinner." Anty Celine said then walked into the kitchen.
"MU~~U~~~U~~~~~M~~~~!!!!" (He said 'Mum' but in a annoying way... ) "Obey your mother." She said then Karry obeyed. "Fine...." He shot his death glare at you.

'What???......Did I do something??? What is wrong woth him???' You thought to yourself.

He carried your luggage and led to your new room. "Here. This is your new room. Your key and beside yours is mine. My rules are in your room. So you must read it and follow." Then he went out. You started unpacking your stuffs and took a warm bath. "Done. Now time to read the 'House Rules'. Yay~!" You said sarcastically at the end.

1) Don't make loud noises
2) No sleepovers
3) The maximum hour you can stay at night is 11.
4) Don't be crazy
5) Don't come into my room without MY permission
6) Don't be crazy over me
7) Don't fall in love with me

"What the-" You said with cold eyes. You knocked on Karry's door and asked. "Okay, I get it until number 5. But 5 below....-Who do you think you are anyways???" When he opened the door he stared at you with a surprise. "What??? You. DON'T KNOW ME???" You rolled your eyes and answered. "You think I know you? If you were some kinda price I might know~!" Then he suddenly pinned you on to the wall and asked. "What if I am a prince? Will that then make you my princess?" He said with a smirk.