🩷2.

📌 Y/N's Living Room [Y/n King]

Later That Night

After I was done in the bath and getting myself together, I walked into the living room only to be met with Ty'Nia sitting on Kay's lap. Jay & Mhad had tagged along with her, which I didn't mind because they're like my lil brothers. She so say came to bring a change of clothes for Kay & Dougz but that was a lie she just has to be up Kay's ass 24/7.
Nya and Dougz was just looking mad uncomfortable, they are the only ones besides Kay brother that knows me & Kay have something going on.Kay was just staring at me with his sorry puppy dog eyes, I don't know for what shes his problem not mines.
We all decided to stay in and chill by my crib today since nobody had anything to to do and Nya didn't have to work tonight. Hours had passed and Arion & the boys was saying that they were hungry but they wanted me to cook. Since it was already almost 8 I just settled on making something simple some shrimp alfredo, garlic bread, and some fried drummets.

"Mmm this shit good asf my heart, thanks for cooking for us" Dougie said

"Thanks Dougz & don't thank me you know y'all always get fed in my house"

"She ain't capping on that" Kay said eyeing me with a smirk. All I could do was laugh internally because he ain't slick.

"Yes Y/N this so good. I don't see how you're still lonely and without a man, he would be well fed every night. " Ty'Nia said laughing

Everybody face dropped because of her shady ass comment. Nya was ready to jump on her ass but I just looked at her and shook my head no & chuckled because if only you knew hoe.

After everyone was done eating and helping me clean we decided to have a movie night. Of course these fools had  the brilliant idea for us to take shots & get high first, they said it makes the movie more better that way. I just sat back and watched their asses get fucked up.

"Now that y'all done getting lit, what kind of movie do y'all wanna watch?" i said scrolling through movies

"Let's do a scary one" Nya said

"Fasho we could do scary" Mhaddy agreed with her

"Aww no man, I'm not jacking that" Jay ass said all dramatic

"Stop being scary bitch" Ty'Nia laughed