04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.

Start from the beginning

I hate his sarcastic comments and that devilish smirk he is giving me right now. I hate how annoyingly tall he is. I hate his beady eyes or how stupid his dark hair is. And don't get me started on his stupid stupid jawline. Ughh.

He is an annoying spoiled rich kid, who just like to annoy the shit out of me.

I hated it all. Everything about him. I can't stand him.

And to my luck the only seat left was next to that crusty batch of nature.

I take in a deep breath , and start walking towards him.
Maybe I can convince someone to switch seats with me.

" I saved you a seat" he said with his annoyingly deep voice.

I scoffed. " I'd rather die sitting next to you, but thanks I guess"

Getting annoyed with his presence I start walking to person sitting in front of me, maybe we can switch seats.

I was about to walk away when I felt a hand wrapping around me. I was pulled by the vain.

" what the- whats wrong with you , I could've slipped"

" the teacher is here, I also have no interest sitting next to you" he said . as if he would ever have that privilege.

I just groaned and looked forward.

"Good morning class , I have the results of the test that happened last week . I'll be discussing your performance individually with you all. "

Ms Gupta starts distributing the results to everyone. I worked very hard for this test so I hope I did great.

She finally came on our desk.

" Arhaan you just got 30 percent this time , which was shocking as you are one of the smartest student. "

Hmm take that mr stupid Malhotra .

" congratulations Inayah you got 98 percent, speaking of which you could tutor Arhaan for some time , it would also help you to know each other and solve your rivalry issues. "

What ? what ughh this cant be happening.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

Its actually happening . I am teaching this stupid piece of shit.

I still remember the first time we met.
I was in the first year of my college and to my dismay he was also in the same.

We had this debate competion that day and we both were picked to compete against each other.

Flashback:

" are anti heroes different from villians " Ms Gupta said.

"yes"

"no"

Me and an another person said at the same time.

The owner of that eloquent voice leaned sideways from the back.

He had olive skin and dark curly hair that looked so soft and shiny ughh! I wonder how it would feel if I run my hand through his hair wait!! what the !!!

He was wearing a black fitted tshirt and oversized cargo pants I could see some of his tattoos on his arms . He is wearing several rings and wait why I am suddenly so interested in his appearance.

I glared at him and asked " so do you think anti heroes and villains have no difference?"

" yes " he said with a smirk.