birthdayy 🫶!

tw- a little bit of drinking (not much)

Eddie didn't really celebrate his birthday because he never got to in his childhood he always told you "it's just another day" but you didn't care you love celebrating his birthday with him, even if it was just small, so you got Steve to distract him so you could set up his trailer and get a couple people to come like all of hellfire club, his uncle, and the hole group like robin, nancy and everyone you even made a cake for him and was so excited to give him his gift from you. "shh everyone hide there almost here" you said as you heard Steve and Eddie approaching the door, as soon as they walked in "SUPRISE!" Everyone said "Jesus christ" eddie said , jumping in scarce. You walk over to him putting your arms around his neck "happy birthday baby" you say "thank you sweetheart, did you do this all your yourself? all for me?" he says looking at you with those puppy eyes (if yk yk), "yes baby cmon!!" you run over to the rest of the people, you guys hang out, have a few beers, until it's time for cake. he sits in front of it and says "princess did you make this??" "yeah I did!" you say excited "baby.." he says looking at you with the puppy eyes again, everyone starts to sing and his eyes start to water, he never got this so he feels so appreciated. after you sing and he blows out the candles he walks over to you and hugged you tight burying his face in your shoulder mumbling "thank you" "awe your welcome" you say taking his face off you and cupping his face with your hands giving him a kiss. Eventually you guys start to open presents. He opens everything from everybody else and you give him yours last he looks up at you before opening the envelope he opened it while you have a huge smile on your face, he looks at the tickets for Metallica front row and he jumps up from his seat and picks you up and spins you around "OMG Y/N !!" he says putting you down "thank you so much i don't know what to say, how much do these cost, how did you afford these?" " don't worry about it, your welcome Ed's" you say smiling "I love you" he says, hugging you tight "I love you too baby" you say hugging him back. after that, he constantly kept saying "thank you" all day, all the way until you guys fell asleep that night, "goodnight eddie I love you" "I love you too my love, thank you so much for today" he says almost falling asleep "your welco-" you say as you fall asleep as well.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 473💕.