The Saiyan and... More training?!

Start from the beginning

A moment later, Goku looked down to see that Origami was giving a deep bow. "Tobiichi...?"

The classroom became noisy, and all gathered on Goku and Origami. But neither cared, and Origami continued.

"—I'm sorry. Although it is not something that can be resolved with a single apology."

Goku was about to ask what she was apologizing about, before remembering what supposedly happened that day. Origami had attacked Tohka, but instead of hitting her, it hit him instead. 

The students around the two of them gossiped about Goku harassing or assaulting Origami, but Goku being Goku, could care less. 

"Uhh... Please, raise your head... I forgive you." 

Goku said, and Origami obediently straightened up. "So does that mean we're still friends or—"

Then in the next moment, she grabbed onto the base of Goku's necktie.

"...?"

Her could expression not changing the least, Origami pulled her face close. "No cheating." 

"Wha...?"

Starting with Goku the eyes of everyone watching Origami's actions comically turned to dots. 

Did that mean they were still friends??

And as if matching the timing, the chime that signaled the start of homeroom rang.

While glancing at the duo with interest, the students returned to their seats.

However, Origami alone remained staring intently at Goku's face. Then, Origami finally let go after Ms. Tamae entered the room.

"Gooood morning, evvvveryone. Homeroom is starting... T-Tobiichi, what are you doing...?"

"..."

Origami silently glanced at Tamae, and then released Goku's necktie and returned to her seat.

Still, that was right beside Goku, so it was as if nothing had changed. 

"O-okay, has everyone settled in?"

Feeling the unrest in the classroom, Tamae said in an excessively cheerful voice. Then she hit her hand as if remembering something, and nodded to herself.

"Oh, right, before we take attendance today, I have a surprise!—Come in!"

Saying this, she called towards the door that she had just herself come in through.

"Mm."

"—" 

Origami's jaw dropped, and Goku noticed this. It was very uncharacteristic of her.

Goku turned his gaze to the front of the classroom.

"—I am transferring into this class from today, my name is Yatogami Tokha. Please to be in your care." 

Wearing a high school uniform, Tohka entered with a gigantic smile on her face.

Face with this beauty that could cause one's eyes to hurt just by looking at it, the class grew rowdy again. 

Ignoring the gazes, Tohka took a piece of chalk, and in barely readable, as if practically mimicking Goku's handwriting, wrote just the words "Tohka" on the blackboard. Shen then nodded to herself as if satisfied.

That girl... She looks so much like Tohka... And she has the same name as her too... That's quite the coincidence—

"..."

Taking a moment to put the piece together with his limited brain power, Goku quickly realized why Origami had her jaw dropped, and moments later, his jaw dropped too.