"Chen will come and sort your Beetle. I was serious. Don't drive it. I'll see you at my place on Sunday. I'll email you a time." And like a whirlwind, he's gone.

Oh my, Bible spent the night with me, and I feel rested. And there was no sex, only cuddling. He told me he never slept with anyone - but he's slept three times with me. I grin and slowly climb out of my bed. I feel more optimistic than I have for the last day or so. I head for the kitchen, needing a cup of tea.

After breakfast, I shower and dress quickly for my last day at Konglikit's. It is the end of an era - goodbye to Mr. & Mrs. Konglikit, PU, Phitsanulok, the apartment, my Beetle. I glance at the mean machine - it's only 7:52. I have time.

From: Jakapan Puttha
Subject: Assault and Battery: The after-effects
Date: November 27 2022 08:05
To: Wichapas Sumettikul

Dear Mr. Sumettikul

You wanted to know why I felt confused after you - which euphemism should we ap­ply - spanked, punished, beat, assaulted me. Well during the whole alarming process I felt demeaned, debased and abused. And much to my mortification, you're right, I was aroused, and that was unexpected. As you are well aware, all things sexual are new to me - I only wish I was more experienced and therefore more prepared. I was shocked to feel aroused.
What really worried me was how I felt afterwards. And that's more difficult to articulate.

I was happy that you were happy. I felt relieved that it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. And when I was lying in your arms, I felt - sated. But I feel very uncomfort­able, guilty even, feeling that way. It doesn't sit well with me, and I'm confused as a result. Does that answer your question? I hope the world of Mergers and Acquisitions is as stimulating as ever...and that you weren't too late.

Thank you for staying with me.

Bui

From: Wichapas Sumettikul
Subject: Free Your Mind
Date: November 27 2022 08:24
To: Jakapan Puttha

Interesting...if slightly overstated title heading Mr. Puttha.

To answer your points:

I'll go with spanking - as that's what it was. So you felt demeaned, debased, abused & assaulted - how very Tess Durbey­field of you. I believe it was you who decided on the debasement if I remember correctly. Do you really feel like this or do you think you ought to feel like this? Two very different things. If that is how you feel, do you think you could just try and embrace these feelings, deal with them, for me? That's what a submis­sive would do.
I am grateful for your inexperience. I value it, and I'm only beginning to under­stand what it means. Simply put...it means that you are mine in every way.

Yes, you were aroused, which in turn was very arousing, there's nothing wrong with that. Happy does not even begin to cover how I felt. Ecstatic joy comes close. Punishment spanking hurts far more than sensual spanking - so that's about as hard as it gets, unless of course you commit some major transgression, in which case I'll use some implement to punish you with. My hand was very sore. But I like that.
I felt sated too - more so than you could ever know.

Don't waste your energy on guilt, feelings of wrongdoing etc. We are consent­ing adults and what we do behind closed doors is between ourselves. You need to free your mind and listen to your body. The world of M&A is not nearly as stimulating as you are Mr. Puttha.

Wichapas Sumettikul
CEO, Sumettikul Enterprises Holdings Inc.

Holy crap...mine in every way. My breath hitches.

From: Jakapan Puttha
Subject: Consenting Adults!
Date: November 27 2022 08:26
To: Wichapas Sumettikul

Aren't you in a meeting? I'm very glad your hand was sore. And if I listened to my body, I'd be in Alaska by now.