The Grey Factions Encounter - 1

Caleb was walking towards the exit of the shrine with Trinity and asks her, um, lady Trinity? is... is it okay if i hold your hand? until we reach the city gate? Trinity held out her hand, bumping the bells on her dress, however, it wasn't to hold Calebs hand. She instead whispers to him, do you know how to use magic Caleb? He looks at her said miss emerald taught me how to use gravity binding magic, although, I'm still not very good at it. 

Trinity nodded and said, good enough, the hawk I sent out to scout ahead earlier saw some bandits heading towards us, and they have some powerful warriors with them, here's the plan, I'll need you to hide as best you can and use what you learned to bind the warriors to the ground while i get us some help, think you can do that?  We have three minutes until they get here.

Caleb looks down and said, but I... Trinity put her hand on his head and smiled as she said, Caleb, I can't do this without you, I have complete faith in you, I know you can do this.  He looked up and said, okay! I'll try. "He ran into the bushes and turned into his animal form as Trinity closed her eyes and traced for any packs of wolves and powerful insects.

1 minute later, 

she found five special insect nests full of swarming bees capable of paralyzing and 3 nests of poisonous ants and formed a temporary contract with all of them.

the final minute...

The group showed up and surrounded Trinity and she raised her hands like she was surrendering and then, the ground began to force itself down hard and gravity became harsh causing it to shake intensely. little did he know it, but what Emerald had taught him wasn't level one gravity bind, no, it was level seven, one below the maximum level eight. Trinity was immune she was immune to magic, but not physical attacks or injuries.

She looked back at the bushes and smiled before looking at the warriors and bandits who were struggling to get back on to their feet. Far in the distant skies, Emerald was watching and said, well well, seems like the kid can actually do it. I had my doubts, I must admit. But he still has a ways to go if he's going to truly protect her, there is price to pay upon using that amount of mana after all... He's going to be out of it for a few days after this. How reckless... 

Trinity order the wolves to corner the bandits and the insects paralyzed and poisoned the warriors rendering them immobile and she tied their ands and feet together with magic vines before wiping forehead and said, phew! thanks you guys, you can go now. The creatures retreated back to their homes and Caleb returned to his human form and ran towards Trinity but passed out half way.