He scored an amazing goal going into the top right corner. The keeper couldn't even react in time thanks to the ball's weird movements. It was the 88th minute already. (Y/N) finally received the ball and dribbled past, 

90th minute, an additional 5 minutes was added to the final time.

It was close, it was onto the last out and Marcelo had almost shot it out of play but (Y/N) had other ideas. He blocked the shot mid-air.

 He scanned the area for openings and saw him

Itoshi Sae

He smirked as he through balled to Sae,

BANG! 

GOAL!

90'+5' Itoshi Sae

Sae did an insane outside the box shot with an amazing spin, tieing  the game on the last possible second as the refree blew the whistle.

It was amazing. 2 goals in the span of 15 minutes. It was now extra time. The score stayed 2-2 for the first half of extra time.

115'

(Y/N) dribbled the ball forwards with immense speed, he elastico nutmegged those who tried to take possession of the ball. He made it into the enemy D-box.

 He was one on one with the keeper. (Y/N) suddenly flicked the ball up, but it wasn't an ordinary rainbow flick...

It was a rainbow flick kick

The keeper was caught off guard and let the ball pass. 

GOAL!

120' (Y/N) (L/N)

Nobody could believe their eyes, tournament favourites Real Madrid were knocked out on the finals by Kawasaki Frontale. 

The most unlikely in the viewers' eyes to win the club world cup. And it was all because of..

Him

(Y/N) (L/N). Who fell to his knees, shedding a few tears as he silently prayed that his parents were watching. He had carried the team by providing when they needed him the most.

 (Y/N) then went onto win the tournament's golden ball and best young player award. While Cristiano Ronaldo was awarded the tournament golden boot. 

*Flashback end*

Back at the Kawasaki Frontale stadium, the clips kept on going for awhile before finally stopping. (Y/N) was showered with farewell gifts and wishes from friends, teammates and fans.

By the end of the event,it was already 5 pm. Everybody headed home after taking some final photos. 

Night had fallen and (Y/N) decided to check in on how his friend and teammate Itoshi Sae was doing, Sae didn't come to he ceremony so he wanted to see what he was doing after he reached home. 

(Sae's the same age as you which is 20 in this fanfic along with the original cast being all 18 by the start of canonical Blue Lock since the goal is to win the ACTUAL world cup not the U-20 world cup. Also Sae joins Spain later than cannon)

He took out his phone and dialled up Sae's number as he laid back on his sofa.

Sae answered the phone, "What's up (Y/N) I heard of your transfer to Barça this week." Sea asked with some enthusiasm replacing his usual monotone.