Chapter 9

Bold= Speaking in Greek

Italics= Thoughts

Seeing the team's expressions at Hogwarts was funny. I wish I had a camera to capture the moments- even Natasha was admiring the castle. Soon enough we got onto a carriage and were heading off to the entrance.

One inside we bumped into Professor McGonagall. Apparently Dumbledore informed her and the rest of the staff about the Avengers being in the castle with us and at the feast he would inform the students.

Before the feast Professor Lupin was introduced, as well as the Avengers. Everyone minus the purebloods were talking about the avengers and how they were excited to meet them. Soon after the feast ended we were taken to our dorms and the Avengers and I were shown to our rooms.

Since I lived with them during the summer, after I got caught (we don't talk about that tho), I had permission to bunk with Natasha. All the guys had to share a room, but at least they didn't have to share a bed, they had their own.

"Wow," Clint started, "this is amazing! After aliens I never would have guessed that there could be a magical castle."

Tony, and Steve agreed. Nat on the other hand looked like she could believe it.

"So, since we are here for Aria's protection we need to keep our guard up." Typical Cap.

"Ya know I don't need protection." I began. "I just need you all to watch over the school- every year that Harry Potter has been here there has been SOMETHING that goes wrong at the end of the year."

After we talked for a while I decided to let them unpack and get used to Hogwarts. I then said my goodnights to them and warned them that the stairs change before I headed to the Gryffindor common room.

Ardis thought now would be a good time to turn into his larger form, so now I had to walk across the school with him in his deer sized form.

Once we got to the common room I was met with Fred and George, as well as the Golden Trio, sitting by the fire. We talked for a couple hours and by that time it was time to go to bed.