Chapter 6: The hotel

(I own this picture)

Bold= Speaking in Greek
Italics= Thoughts

Recap:

"So," I began, "When we land I want everyone to stick to me. I don't want anyone wandering off in Diagon Alley, you could go into the more dangerous parts and none of you know how to defend yourselves against a witch or wizard."

Once they all agreed we headed off to England.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

When we landed in England it was 10:30 pm. Then we, Tony, Clint, Steve, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, and I, went to the hotel that Tony got for us to stay in because he said, and I quote, "I refuse to let us stay in a magical pub before we get introduced to magic."

After getting our bags onto 5 carts: two for Tony and Bruce with their science-y stuff included, one for Clint and Natasha' stuff, one for Steve and Thor's stuff, and one for me, we headed for the elevators. Our rooms were on the top floor and because we have 5 carts, Tony and Bruce had to go up with theirs while Steve and Clint joined them. Then Natasha, Thor, our 3 carts, and I headed up after Tony, Bruce, Steve and Clint.

When we all got to our floor we headed towards our rooms, which were two suites. In each suite there was one queen bedroom, a room with two twin beds, two bathrooms, an open kitchen with an island & a table that sat 8 people, and a small living room that had a pull-out sofa. (picture of suite in media)

"Wow Stark I'm impressed," Natasha drawled.

"Right, sleeping arrangements!" Tony shouted.

"I call rooming with Thor or Natasha," I said. I did NOT want to end up in a room with Tony, especially since he brought some of his equipment.

"I'm fine with anyone," Steve replied.

Bruce then spoke up and told us that one of us has to sleep on the pull-out sofa as we only have six beds total.

"I can take the couch," said Clint.

After we divided ourselves up we headed into our rooms to get settled. In one suite Steve took the queen room, while Bruce and Tony took the twin room. In the other suite Thor took the queen room as he would fall off of the twin bed, Natasha and I took a twin bed each, and Clint took the pull out sofa.

Once we got situated Steve's group came into our suite and we called room service. We hadn't eaten since we left, not including the snacks we ate in the jet. While we waited at the table Clint decided that it was time to question me on what we were going to do for the next couple of weeks.

"Tomorrow we are going to meet up with the Weasleys at the Leaky Cauldron, then we will probably spend the whole day in Diagon Alley and eat dinner there at the pub." I explained to them. Everyone nodded their heads at that. Then there was a knock on the door saying that it was room service. Clint and Natasha went and got our food and brought it back to us at the table.

After we ate Tony got drinks passed out, how he got the alcohol for them I don't know, and I took a butterbeer from the fridge that was put in there by one of the staff members, who was a wizard. Thor had some of his Asgaurdian mead and gave him and Steve a bit in their drinks so they could 'let loose' as Tony calls it. Clint then grabbed 2 packs of standard deck cards and we played Cheat.

~~mini time skip~~

After a couple of rounds of Cheat and drinks, it was one in the morning England time, which was 8:00 pm New York time. None of us were tired, but we knew that we had to leave the hotel no later than 10:45 am to make it to the Leakey Cauldron by 11 am.

"Hold up!" Tony said slightly intoxicated, "How did witchey win ALL of the rounds?!?"

"Yeah!" said Clint nodding drunkenly, agreeing with Tony, "How did she win?"

At that Natasha laughed saying that it was probably 'magic'. At that I looked at a chuckling Thor, smirking. Little do they know my mom is Athena and I always have a winning strategy.

"We'll see you four in the morning," Steve said as he was half carrying Tony, who at this point is half asleep.

"See you tomorrow guys, night," waved Bruce.

"Goodnight you three," I said, locking the hotel door behind them, "well I'm off to bed, we've got an early morning ahead of us."

"Goodnight little demi," said Thor, "Goodnight Lady Natasha, Clint."

"Night guys," Natasha responded. At that all three of us heard a snore coming from the couch, where Clint was laying.

"And that would be Clint's 'goodnight' to you," I said walking into the room Natasha and I are sharing. As soon as I got into pajamas and layed down I was out for the night.