ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4

Start from the beginning

"Rio! Hi!" Gwen said awkwardly "I've heard so much about you"

Victoria chuckled when Miles stuck his hands into his jacket pocket.

"Huh. You're using my first name, okay" Rio said with a forced smile "This is nice. We found it in Miles' room, so..."I guess you must've been three. Huh?"

Gwen chuckled when the woman handed her the sweater that had been in her son's room.

"And you must be Jeff" Gwen continued when Jeff climbed a bit more clumsily into the platform with his wife.

"She called me Jeff. Heh. Seriously. Jeff" the man said "You must mean lieutenant Morales. Soo to be Captain Morales"

"Ah. Captain" Gwen saluted the man.

Victoria, who was watching the drama unfold while sneaking bites of the tamales she had taken from Miles' plate, saw the look that reached the girl's face but faded as quickly as it came to her.

"Gwanda and I are friend from school" Miles tried to explain.

"Yeah, yeah. We were just catching up" Gwen put her hand on Miles' shoulder.

"Ooooh" don't take him from me" Rio 'joked', making the girl remove her hand from Miles "I'm kiddin, he's grounded so he can't"

"And don't you break his heart" Victoria pipped in, sitting herself on the railing of the platform with one leg up on it.

"Tía!" Miles shouted in embarrassment.

"Shoot! Shoot I have to go" Gwen said, looking discretely down at her wrist "I, uh, I forgot to get my steps in, uhh, really wish I could talk longer" she turned to Miles "I, uh...I'm sorry. Goodbye"

Victoria smiled at the girl who looked back at her with a small wave before leaping off

Victoria smiled at the girl who looked back at her with a small wave before leaping off. She looked to see that Jefferson had already left and her sister was giving her a pointed look towards Miles who was leaning himself on the railing looking out to the city. She nodded and also climbed back up to where the party was happening.

Victoria tried to enjoy the time left at the party, saying goodbye to the people that had begun leaving and dancing besides the DJ as he continued to play music on the noise board.

From the corner of her eyes Victoria saw Miles saying goodbye to his mother and go down the way Miles had gone so, obviously, she followed behind him, ripping off the jacket she had on and bringing out her black and white mask, putting it back onto her face.

Following Miles, she jumped over the chimneys on the buildings, all the while still keeping her eyes focused on the other white figure swinging away in front of the two of them.

She had to be much more careful since she couldn't really turn invisible like Miles. She followed both teens to the old supercollider lab where everything from the year and four months before had transpired.

Victoria saw some sort of holographic black woman talking to Gwen over her shoulder but kept her distance so not her nor Miles could see her. Another hologram of a woman was showing Gwen the graphics of something having been jumping around he city without any consistency.

Gwen opened a portal with the wrist watch she had, pulling off her mask and looking back, nearly making contact with Miles who was hanging upside down off the ceiling, still invisible. After a few minutes, Miles looked like he was debating wether or not to follow the girl, before than making said decision and running at the portal and through the it as it was closing, Victoria following close behind so she didn't leave him alone.

 After a few minutes, Miles looked like he was debating wether or not to follow the girl, before than making said decision and running at the portal and through the it as it was closing, Victoria following close behind so she didn't leave him alone