Ch. 13: Gohan's Anger Awaken Power, Xyro's New Form, The End of Evil Android 21

Everyone sees the humongous crater as it was seeing the red sparkles when Evil 21 kill Xyro and it was nowhere to be found and when Android 21 flys down slowly to the bottom and tried to find Xyro if she can heal him with her magic.

Android 21: *voice crack* X-Xyro? Are you there....?

Everything is on silent and still no sign of him.

Android 21: P-Please Xyro, please be alive. I know you can hear me, if you're here.... j-just give me.... a sign.

Then Android 21 sees a small sparkle on the left side as she ran and see a broken Saiyan armor suit but not Xyro.

Android 21: N-No, it..... it can't be...

Android 21 begins to shake her body and tries to stay strong but failed, she fell both of her knees and her tears streaming out of her eyes and land on Xyro's armor.

Android 21: This is all my fault, he didn't have to sacrifice himself. I wish it would've been me. Xyro.... I'm sorry.... *voice crack* I'm so sorry.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Android 21 cried so hard when she hug the broken armor while the Z-Fighters are in awe and shock by hearing Android 21 crying so hard for how very faulty she feels.

Krillin: Hey Yamcha, can you sense Xyro's energy?

Yamcha: No, I don't sense him, does this mean....?

Tien: That can't be true, if we can't sense his energy....

Piccolo: *looks down* Xyro..... he's gone.

Gohan widen his eyes by hearing Piccolo's word as he flashback when teen Gohan and teen Xyro are spending day together as friendship after they defeat Cell, they were having a spar fight and gone separation for 8 years. When he end his flashback Gohan collapse on his knees.

Gohan: *eyes tear* No.... No.... XYROOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Goku and Vegeta can't believe that the strongest young Saiyan Warrior has been killed by an monstrous android and they're the ones who taught Xyro to grow stronger for his pride of a Saiyan blood.

Vegeta: *thought* This can't be, after everything he did with much power how could that monster survive?

Goku:*thought* Xyro..... Damn it! That Evil 21!

Android 18 stood still as her tears falls on her cheeks.

Android 18: Xyro, you can't die... not like this. You spare us for giving another chance to make us change to our freedom. You show me and 17 what it means to have a family and friends, you were part of my family because Marron was very happy to have a big brother like you.

Android 21(Evil): Ara-Ara,~ looks like Xyro is long gone. Death to morsel without turning him into sweet.

Android 18(Angry): You bastard! He was a part of our family and friends, and you killed him.... YOU KILLED XYRO!!!!

Then Android 18 rush at Evil 21.

Android 17: 18 Don't!

Android 18: I'm going to kill you, you monster!!

She punch at Evil 21's stomach and swing kick right in her face to send Evil 21 to the ground and firing the barrage Ki blasts by trying to take more damage and then Android 18 collide her energy to make it bigger and blast to Evil 21 and exploded by showing the big smoke screen.