"Who are you going to see?" he asks, his voice slightly aggravated.

"My foster mom and Danny. I'm invited for Thanksgiving."

He pulls me closer to his body and runs his hands along my sides, skimming over my chest lightly before grabbing hold of my shoulders. Tugging my hair to the side, his lips set a kiss to my soft spot and I close my eyes.

"Come back to bed with me," his words laced with temptation.

"We have a class in an hour," I remind him, his lips sucking on my skin.

"I don't care. I want to make out with you," he groans, my lips curving.

"Harry," I smile, tugging my body away from him to get my coffee.

My pursuit is not met for Harry lifts me over his shoulder, my laugh ringing around the apartment. Footsteps pace down the hall and I'm placed on the bed, Harry crawling over me. Lips press to mine and I grab hold of his cheeks, Harry's adamant desire achieved.

Laughing arises as he tickles my side, my arms flailing around his neck. I'm lifted into his arms and he smiles, kissing me lightly before we get ready for class.

Class presumes and Harry holds my hand during the class. After, the two of us walk into the bookstore in search of a book I have to read, his body leaning beside mine as I search the books.

"So are you planning on taking me to Thanksgiving with you?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"I could ask," I further explain, his head nodding.

"I want to go with you. I've never had a Thanksgiving dinner. Might be fun," he smiles, my lips curving.

The bell to the bookstore rings and I look over, a girl my age walking in with maybe an eight year old boy. I turn back to look for my book when Harry kisses my cheek.

"It's a lot of food," I say, his chuckle quiet.

"I can eat. It's you who has no fat on your body," he says, poking my hip.

"Untrue," I say, knowing I'm self-conscious of my bare figure. But Harry is not one to care. He finds me beautiful; a fact I always blush at.

He laughs when I flick his fingers away, a gasp heard. I choose to ignore it and Harry presses his lips to mine quickly, my body turning to find my book.

"I think we're in the wrong section," I tell him, moving to another section. He latches onto me, turning me and kissing me cheekily.

"Stop," I laugh, Harry's voice whispering in my ear.

"I can't help when you are so unbelievable addicting," he groans, my hand pressing to his face to retract him from his devious adventure.

"Help me," I say, his lips curving.

"Such a smart girl. I've taken this class twice and I still have not read this book," he says, my eyes rolling.

"I like smart guys," I tease, his eyes widening.

"On second thought, I should get to reading," he says, grabbing a random book and opening it. He frowns, my lips releasing a laugh at the book.

"This is shit," he grumbles, closing the book and pushing it back into the shelf.

"It's about adultery," I smile, his eyes rolling.

"Of course you would know, my little bookworm," he says, wrapping his arms around me.

I turn my head to the side, the woman with the boy standing there. Her eyes are wide and Harry turns to look, dropping his arms and gulping.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, the same time he asks the same question.

"Mum took us for vacation. You-You left," she nearly cries, the boy coming to look at her. That's when my eyes widen and I come to the realization I'm looking at Harry's siblings. His brother is the epitome of himself; the resemblance between the two uncanny.

"I-I wasn't welcome," he says, her hand coming to hit his chest.

"We needed you. After dad left, you were our only chance at a male figure at the time. We lost the house and had to move in with nana before mum got her job back. We need you," she says, nearing tears as Harry brings her into his arms. The boy stands, not knowing what to do. He was just a baby when Harry left. I had no idea what happened upon Harry's departure, but it doesn't sound good.

"Gem, I'm sorry. I-I thought after what happened..." he trails, Gemma hitting his chest again.

"Gemma," the boy says, his hand grabbing her arm. He hugs her, his height tall beside hers which is almost the same as me.

"Carter," Harry says, astonishment in his voice clear. I take his hand and he looks down at me, my lips curving to give him courage to approach the young boy he had left behind.

"Haz," he whispers, Harry crouching down. My fingers are let go and Carter hugs Harry, small fingers gripping Harry's shirt.

"I've missed you so much bud," Harry whispers, brown curls ruffled by Harry's fingers. Carter's curls are tighter, more defined than Harry's. I'm sure if Harry were to cut his hair, it'd be much like Carter's.

"Are you coming home with us?" he asks, Harry shaking his head.

"No. I have to stay here," he says, Carter then whispering something in his ear. He smiles, nodding his head before releasing his brother.

"Where are you staying?" Harry asks, pulling me into his side.

"The Hilton. Downtown. We're going out to eat tonight. You owe it to mum to see her," Gemma says, eyes glancing to me.

"Now introduce me," she smiles, Harry squeezing my hip.

"I'm Elle," I say, her hand extending. The small handshake is taken and Carter gives me a hug, my lips curving.

"So are you friends, more than friends..." Gemma trails, Harry's hand tight on mine.

"She's my girlfriend," Harry says, Gemma smiling.

"Good. She doesn't look gross. She's actually very pretty," she smiles, my lips curving at her strange compliment.

"Just, text me...to meet up. Elle, you're welcome to come as well," she smiles, Carter holding her hand.

We say goodbye after they exchange numbers and they walk out, Harry pulling me into his arms.

"Did you talk to them? Before this?" I ask, his lips releasing a sigh.

"I tried, but their numbers had changed. I couldn't trace them," he explains, my head nodding.

"At least you found them. You have your family back."

—————

Hey loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

<3 xoxo