Third Person P.O.V.

"I like her." Nat says after River is out of ear shot, in a husked voice to Clint. He turns his head with a teasing smirk.

"That's only because she can beat you in a fight," he starts, "And the only other person who can beat you in a fight is Barnes." He gives her a look before she speaks up.

"Well it's not everyday someone comes along who can easily beat me in a fight without breaking a sweat, plus she didn't even have to try. It was as if she had been trained as a Widow herself, she knew all the tricks I could have pulled and blocked me from doing it." She looked at Clint. "She has more training than all of us combined. And that's not even where it gets good. I can tell there is something she's hiding. Something that even she doesn't want to realize. Or maybe she's not sure it's right." She finishes before getting up to join River on her run.

Clint stays behind as everyone turns to and where she went but she was gone before they could. Some went back to their conversations as others kept looking for an answer from Clint.

"I believe she is joining River on her run." He says finally as four people come closer to him. Two even sitting on the couch.

With Steve and Kira sitting on the couch, and Bucky and Pietro standing, all with concerned looks on there faces.

"Is Nat gonna kill her?" Steve asks the small group.

"I think it's more likely that she kills Nat." Bucky says.

"She fights dirty." Kira sided with Bucky.

"But Nat is a Widow, she can basically take anyone." Pietro says, contradicting his girlfriend.

River's P.O.V.

After about ten minutes on my run a man comes up to me and stops me. He was wearing a casual suit, and wore rounded glasses. He asked me who I was, and where I was from but when he got no response and just a stone cold glare, he walked away. I ran some more before coming back to the farmhouse. Once I get inside and make my way towards the living room where the others are, I get some weird looks.

"Where's Nat?" Steve asks me. After I give him a confused look she stands up. "Where's  Nat?" He asks a little louder getting everyone's attention.

"Why would I know." I say less as a question. He looks back at the others before getting up in my face and asks again.

"Where's Nat?" He asks, and without skipping a beat I reply.

"I suggest you get out of my face." I suggest and he doesn't move. I quickly take a knife out of my belt holster and shove him up against the wall, the knife a mere inch to his throat. After he gets over the shock of the situation I ask again, "Why would I know where Romanoff is?" I can hear the venom in my voice and it clearly surprises him.

"She followed you," he starts looking right into my eyes, "what did you do?" He asks as I hear some clicks and turn to see just about everyone with a gun to my head, except Luca and John. I know they won't shoot, it's to close if a shot to try and make.

"Let him go." Bucky says. And I slowly let him go so he can now breathe properly.

"I don't know where Romanoff is," I say, "and I never saw her whilst I was out."

"Then where is she?" Clint asks, I can see the worry on his face, they really are close. Before I could move to much Steve puts his hand out. I give him a questioning look, and he motions to the knife in my hand. Instead of giving it to him I look away as I'm putting it back into my belt holster. I then start to make my way out of the house but before I can someone asks,

"Where are you going?" Clint asks, I turn back to him before answering, "To find Romanoff." And with that said I turn back and make my way out the door.

Hey my peeps,
So so so so so sorry for being late I'm still trying to fix that, anyways I hope you enjoyed this if you have any ideas or things you would like me to incorporate into the story please let me know.

I'm also kinda glad we get to see more of a joking side of River in this one, maybe we'll get some more of that?

If you find any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors please comment on them so they can be fixed.

Also how do we feel about Pietro and Kira?

See ya, later my peeps!

Word count-1304
Word count does not include A/N at the end of the story.