Where is Marcy!

Marcy wakes up in a big empty tower full of horrifying equipment. It looked like a torture place. Little did Marcy know what she was about to see. Loud echoing of metal plates could be heard trough the tower walls. Marcy began to panic and tried to hide. The door opened of the room Marcy was in. ‘’Hello WIT I was excepting you’’ Marcy froze when she heard that voice. Out of nowhere a metal claw grabbed Marcy and threw her trough the room. Marcy flew into a wall and fell right on the floor, half conscious Marcy looked up to see The Core. The Core looked horrifying, it looked exactly like when Marcy saw it for the first time. A big round ball of metal with 13 eyes, it also had loads of metal claws. ‘’N… No pl-ease I.. I don’t want to die.’’ Marcy said in extreme fear. The Core let out a screech of laughter. ‘’Oh dear WIT, you have a far greater purpose than dying.’’ The Core told her. ‘’What.. What the hell do you mean!’’ Marcy screamed while lying in pain on the floor.

‘’Anne where is Marcy!?’’ Sasha yelled again in fear and concern. ‘’I don’t know. Shit Shit Shit what do we do!?’’ Anne yelled back. At that exact moment they heard a sound, a familiar one. ‘’Is that Sprig?’’ Anne asked. ‘’I think so Anne’’ Sasha replied calming down a bit. ‘’Wait Anne maybe they know where Marcy is!’’ Sasha said with hope. Anne and Sasha ran towards the sound and that’s when they saw New Wartwood. It was so beautiful they couldn’t believe it. Anne ran over towards Sprig and Sasha ran towards Grime. They all caught up and were so glad to see each other again. ‘’Say Sprig have you seen Marcy anywhere?’’ Anne asked happily. ‘’No I haven’t seen her why?’’ Sprig asked. Sasha and Anne gave each other a look of worry. ‘’Okay umm fuck this not good. We don’t know where she is, and were worried she is in danger.’’ Sasha said quickly. The Plantars welcomed Sasha and Anne into their home. They all settled in and decided to get some sleep since it became night already.

The next morning Yunan and Olivia quickly wake up Grime and tell him about what happened. They all quickly rush over to the Plantars home. ‘’Guys we need you now!’’ Yunan yelled. Everyone rushed over to the living room to see Olivia holding a tape recording. ‘’What is wrong!’’ Anne yelled. Yunan and Grime explained to the rest that they found a recording this morning. It was labelled with WIT. It was delivered in a package to Olivia and Yunan’s door. Olivia and Yunan had listened to the recording, and were terrified when they heard Marcy crying in agony and pain. ‘’What the hell, you are joking right!’’ Sasha yelled panicked. ‘’I wish we were, I am so worried about my tadpole.’’ Olivia said with sadness.