Y/n was sitting on a hospital bed while the doctor did something with her nose and I stood next to Y/n.

"Did you get punched?" The doctor asked.

"No, she ran into a door." I said.

"Hmm. It looks like a weak and bad punch to me. Did she punch you?" He asked Y/n and pointed at me.

"No? I didn't." I said.

"You're obviously gonna say that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, she didn't. Does this mean the damage is small?" Y/n asked.

"No. Your nose is broken and I'll have to crack it back to it's place. But what I meant by a weak punch is that the person doesn't know anything about punching people and punched you in the worst way possible." The doctor said, Y/n shrugged, kinda agreeing with him, while I shook my head.

"Don't worry, I know she wasn't punched." He added.

"This is gonna hurt." The doctor said and walked closer to Y/n.

Y/n reached her hand out and I smiled gently as I took it in mine. I gave her a gentle squeeze before she squeezed her eyes shut.

The doctor put his hands on her nose and her grip on my hand tightened.

"Okay. Stay still. I'm doing it now." He said and that was the most disgusting crack I have ever heard.

"FUCK!" Y/n yelled in pain and I nearly cried when she started to cry.

"I know it hurt but you're done now. I'm gonna give you some things but your nose will get better." The doctor said before her left.

"It hurts so bad." Y/n cried in pain and I started to cry too.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's my fault." I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's not." Y/n wiped her tears away.

"It is." I sniffled too.

"No. I deserved it. I deserve even worse. I hurt you in ways that no one deserves, but especially you." She said and I shook my head.

"N- no." I stuttered.

"Yes, baby. I'm sorry. I'll seriously try to change." Y/n said and I could tell she meant it.

"I forgive you." I hugged her.

"You shouldn't. But let's leave." Y/n said and I nodded.

We left the hospital and drove to my house.

{ Your POV }

Ariana sat beside me on the couch, her eyes filled with a mix of concern and uncertainty. She shifted nervously, her fingers tapping against her thigh. She gazed at me with concern in her eyes, her lips trembling slightly. I could sense her inner struggle but neither of us dared to speak on it.

"Baby, are you feeling any pain? Do you need anything?" Ariana asked softly, her voice filled with genuine concern.

I glanced at her, my heart hurting at the sight of her trying so hard to be caring despite the pain I had caused. I gave her a weak smile and shook my head.

"No, I'm fine, AG. Just a little sore." I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

Ariana reached out and gently brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, her touch soft and gentle. It was a meaningful gesture, showing both her love for me and the tension in our relationship.