His train of thoughts got interrupted by the sudden noice from the door.

There stood Yoongi. With no expression as usual.

Jeonggukk got his answer.

"Yoongi...." Woobin mumbled. He stood up and turned back to see his son , with a warm smile.

Yoongi got everyones eyes on him but his eyes were on the motorbike keys laying on the table he sat earlier.

"I forgot these" He carelessly announced aiming at no-one as he took the keys and turned back to the door.

"Yoongi" Yoongi paused his movements hearing his father's call. But didn't turn back.

Wow.I suddenly feel so uneasy. Hoseok formed a line with his lips as he understood the tension in the air.

Yoongi let out a small huff and started walking again.

"Yoongi , stop. I need to talk." Woobin said sternly.

Hearing this , Yoongi turned to face his father in a whip. "What?" His voice and face didn't show any trace of emotions.

Woobin felt his mouth dry. Don't know what to say to his own son who's staring at him blankly.

"I -" He gulped. Woobin looked away from Yoongi's piercing eyes to something on the floor and fiddled with his fingers.

"Thought so." Yoongi mocked turned again.

Namjoon glaced at Hoseok who raised an eyebrow in return. Namjoon showed his some weird face gestures which can only be translated to gibberish. But Hoseok rolled his eyes as he understood.

"Yoongs , you're in charge of arranging his stay." Hoseok said with a cheerful voice.

Yoongi frowned at him before shrugging. "I have a room in my home. I'll tell someone to arrange it."

Woobin eyes gleamed as he smiled only for it to be dropped at the next words.

"I'll crash somewhere else" Yoongi walked off not waiting for any reply.

The awkward silence filled the whole room.

"I won't say you deserve it , you do , but I won't say it" Dongsae spoke after a long time.

Hoseok controlled his laugh by biting his lips.

Jeonggukk glanced at the worried elder.
"Give him time, Uncle" Woobin nodded to the younger's words.

*bbooing*

Jeonggukk stiffened.

"Uh.. What was that ?" Namjoon and Hoseok looked around confusedly.

*bbooing*

"I think its coming from ..."

"I have to go somewhere very urgently." Jeonggukk cut off Dongsae's sentence.

"Where?" Namjoon got no answer as Jeonggukk disappeared into thin air in a blink.

"That's weird." Hoseok and Namjoon said in unison.

.

.

.

"Jeonggukk and Jungkook literally sound the same Dumbass"

"IT'S DIFFERENT !! I have K in kook and he have G in ggukk and also I'm Jun and hes Jeon." Junkook defended Jimin's new aligation about the twin's name.

"Seriously? How tf are these any different ? "

"THE SPELLING !!"

"WE'RE NOT TEXTING !! WE'RE TALKING !!!" Jimin yelled back.