After all, the He family only had a single seedling like He Yu, so even if Mrs. He didn't like Chu Xia, she could only pinch her nose and recognize this woman.

    If you, Mrs. He, just give up and don't care about He Yu's marriage, then you will be too happy. There are too many ways for a mother-in-law to punish her daughter-in-law. In the end, when Chu Xia was pregnant, her mother-in-law was so angry that she had a miscarriage. Not only that, but since then, her body has been hurt even more. The doctor said: Probably the chance of pregnancy in the future is very slim.

    At that time, this matter caused a lot of trouble in the expensive circle of city C. Mrs. He told everyone that a non-laying chicken had entered the house, and insisted that she was responsible for it.

    After this incident happened, many people were waiting to see He Yu's reaction. At the beginning, in front of Chu Xia's hospital bed, he swore to God that as long as Chu Xia didn't sue his mother, the two of them would move out in the future, and they could do whatever they wanted, at worst, he would adopt a child. At that time, the technology of surrogacy was not yet mature, and adoption was almost the only way.

    At that time, although Chu Xia had already graduated, she still had some friends. After all, they were all graduates of prestigious universities, and it was not for nothing that they got along well. If Chu Xia had insisted on suing Mrs. He for intending to murder her child, the outcome is still unknown.

    However, Chu Xia was too stupid, or He Yu's methods were too high, to calm down Chu Xia who was in the explosive stage.

    However, the good times didn't last long. When Chu Xia's health deteriorated, He Yu played outside. It didn't take long to bring a child home, saying that it was his adopted child, and he would provide them with care until the end of their lives. That child is already five years old, even if Chu Xia no longer works and stays at home to take care of the child, the child will not kiss her.

    Then, slowly, Chu Xia lost the capital to resist the He family. Maybe she didn't have it in the first place. It was only at the beginning that she could choose to protect herself, but she didn't. So one wrong step and one wrong step. At this age, he wasted his years in vain on such a scumbag as He Yu.

    The most ridiculous and pitiful thing about her is that the child was not adopted by He Yu at all, it was his own son.

    Just a few days ago, the mother came back to look for her son, and now that woman lives in He's villa. Those who have good things flatter He Yu, saying that he has the ability to handle both wives submissively. At home, there is leisure and leisure, and you can also play the game of two maids and one husband.

    "Then that Chu Xia, doesn't it mean that Bai helped others raise their son?" Su Qin stared at Xu Wan with wide eyes, and couldn't believe that there would be such a stupid woman in this world. This simply refreshed her world view. As for a man like He Yu, it simply lowered her lower limit.   

"The college students at that time were good-looking, so precious." Xu Wan said sarcastic remarks from the side, with a contemptuous and mocking expression: "It's not easy to live like her."  

" Then why hasn't she divorced yet?" Su Qin muttered to herself.

  "Why did she get divorced? A 40-year-old woman wants to have children but no children, and a career but no career. She is a famous college student, and it was so many years ago. Now there will be a company that will give her a decent job. No? She has nothing to do now, she can't even maintain her life when she leaves the Gao family's door. Divorce requires capital."   

Xu Wan glanced in that direction coldly, with some in her voice Liang Bo: "In this world, no man can be relied upon. The truth is that you have capital in your hands."