Chapter Four.

**************************************
Dear Diary,

           I'm dead. I'm fucking dead. Oh my god!!! She kissed me !!!!
Let's start since the beginning.

As She told me, I got ready to go to the park. I had a casual fit not wanting to overdo it, but yet I looked elegant.
I looked at the mirror for the hundredth time today before, stepping outside the house. Normally, I don't care about how I look but today, I had to look good. It was my first date after all.
As I was walking, I saw a flower shop.
It was a cute shop, nicely decorated.
I didn't know what should I get her and then I saw sunflowers.
Sunflower symbolizes love and admiration and that's what I do.
I admire her, and also I think I love her.
It also symbolizes cheerfulness.
She always cheers up people around her, so this would be the best flower to give her, I thought and bought it.
I ran towards the park as I was 2 minutes late.
I looked around and then I saw her.
She had prepared a little picnic for us. Only us.
There she was, waiting for me.
Looking mesmerisingly beautiful.
Her face seems to glow today, she was wearing a cute skirt today. Perfect she looked in it.
If I could then I would stare at her for the rest of the day, but I decided to go to her instead.
Her face lit up after seeing me.
She gave me her warn smile and screamed, "suprise".
I thanked her and handed her the bouquet of the sunflowers.
She looked very happy as she took them.
"Thank you," she said, admiring it's beauty.

I took a seat next to her. There were some snacks for us and I picked up a packet of chips and started eating it.
She laughed at me. I smiled at how beautiful she looked when she smiled.
Congratulations on winning yesterday," she said pulling out a box.
"It was all because of you anyway so, thank you," I said in return.
I took the box and opened it a saw there was a cake in it.
It was chocolate flavoured cake. My favourite.
"I heard you liked chocolate, hope you'll like it," she said shyly smiling away from me.
I smiled at her and took a bite of it and it was truly wonderful. It was the best I ever had.
She was looking at me, while I ate the cake. All of a sudden, I got the idea of putting some cream on her face and she was surprised by my action.
She gave me a shocked look and put more cream on my face.
Now both of us were laughing at eachother. I wanted the time to freeze right then and there when we both were together and enjoying the moment.
We talked a lot, laughed a lot, took many pictures and also played with kids in the park. While returning back, there was an ice cream shop on the way.
I looked at her and she looked at me.
We both smiled and entered the shop.
She ordered strawberry ice cream while I ordered butterscotch ice cream.
We took our order and went back into walking.
Walking was kind of my thing.
I liked walking and other things.
I have always dreamt of having someone with whom, I could go on a walk.
Enjoy the stars, dance in the rain and much more.
Out of nowhere she took a bite of my ice cream and I took a bite of hers.
Our hands brushed a little and I pulled away being scared. But suddenly she pulled my hands and held it.
I looked at her, there she was smiling at me. I knew at the exact moment that I love this girl.
We walked like that and she turned towards me, when there was nobody on the road. The road was quite today.
"Are you into girls?" She asked me.
"I-i-i-yess," I said nervously.
She laughed and leaned closer.
I was too surprised to do anything at the moment, so I just closed my eyes.
Then I felt a sweet little peck on my cheeks.
I opened my eyes and looked at her eyes.
Her eyes were shining by the sunset.
We both looked at the sunset.
"Isn't it beautiful?" She said looking at the sunset.
"It is," I said not taking my eyes off her.
Then both of us, walked back home.
Holding hands together.
I dropped her at her home.
"Thank you for today," I said while she was entering.
"You're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow," she said getting inside her house.
As the door closed, I turned to leave.
I walked back home, my hands on my pocket still feeling the warmth of her touch.
I reached home and it was dinner time.
We had our dinner peacefully.
"Why are you red, are you ill?" Mom said putting her hands on my forehead.
"No, I'm fine," I said and ran towards my room and locking it.
I looked at the bracelet I was wearing that was given to me by her.
Today was wonderful. I loved today.

I cant wait to see her tomorrow.

Good night, Diary

**************************************

Charlotte's Pov

I couldn't get myself to turn the diary anymore further. I felt a sense of jealousy but why.
Why would I feel jealous of her. She is no one to me. I only know her since yesterday and she is probably in love with someone else but, then why did I felt drawn to those pairs of eyes everytime I see them.
I decided to stop reading it and focused on my studies.
The rest of the weekend, I didn't read the diary. I was afraid of something.
I was afraid, if I was doing something wrong by invading Engfa's privacy.
I felt bad, that I was reading Engfa's feelings without her knowing.
Even though, I didn't read it. I kept the diary inside my drawer.

Today was a week day and I went to the school like any normal day.
Everyone were very hyped today.
I didn't knew why so, I asked Chompu about it.
"Probably because our school and our rival school have match again," she said.
Our school and our rival school are always competing.
"What's it about this time?" I asked her.
"Acting and dancing," Tina said looking at the notice board.
It said that there was a completion between both school on the basis of acting and solo dance as well as group dance.
"Well, this is going to be a busy week," I said as I saw our dance teacher approaching us.

"There are my girls, go and wait for me in the auditorium," he said, going to find other students as well.
We all went there, to avoid classes.
I saw that Engfa was also there.
I saw her with someone new this time.
There was a new girl. Engfa was laughing and talking to her.
"Who is she?" I asked Tina.
"She is Faye, Engfa is very close to her," Tina said.
I looked at her and noticed how similar, she looked like from the girl in Engfa's diary.
Faye was beautiful just like how Engfa had described in the diary.
"Faye must be the one," I thought.
I don't know why but that hurted me.
I didn't like the way, Faye was touching and being clingy to Engfa.
I tried to take my eyes off them as far as I can.
Soon the teacher came and divided everyone in small groups of six people.

"Everyone pick out a paper and go stand with the people with the same number as yours," he said, pulling out a bowl filled with papers.
Everyone took it and so did I.
I got 3.
I looked for people who got three and went inside the crowd.
"You're mine," someone said and pulled me.
It was Engfa. She held my hands and was pulling me out of the crowd.
"Excuse me?" I said.
"Well, you also got three and so did I. Which means you're mine since you are on my team," she reasoned.
I don't know why but I liked the idea of being hers.
I smiled as I remembered of how she pulled me earlier.
Suddenly Tina and Chompu were also coming towards me. They also had got three. So did Heidi and Nudee.
All of our friends were in the same group.
We divided into pairs.
Nudee was paired with Chompu. Heidi was paired with Tina and I was paired with Engfa.
Faye was in another group.
I couldn't be more happy.
The teacher put on the music and we were getting ready when suddenly I felt her arms around my waist.
My body was tensed from her touch.
I flinched, she must've noticed it and took her hands away immediately.
"May I?" She asked.
I smiled at her action and nodded.
She slowly held me, and this time I didn't flinch. In fact, I felt comfortable.

Damn this week is going to be something.