I'm by myself in this quiet room that gave me the very opportunity to entertain my messy thoughts. Now it makes me want to bring Athelo inside because when he's here my mind would revolve around his peculiar character.

The guilt is eating me raw. I became obnoxious over my unforgivable actions and nauseous from the possible outcomes of my actions. What if I were to become pregnant? What will happen to me and Reon? Oh god, how can I face him after this? Why was I so reckless? How can I do this to Reon? A man who's understanding, kind, and pure? 

I had strained my purity by sleeping with someone. Why would I do such a thing? 

Questions after questions, blame after blame. I fall into a deep depression. 

I f*ck up.

That's the summary. It's up to me whether I should tell Reon and hope for the worst or keep this information and be guilty until I die.

Seeing as my overbearing thoughts only made me feel more disgusting, I decided to pull myself together this time. 

So I gather my depressed body, stood in the built-in mirror, and gaze at my wrecked figure.

The sight was horrendous. large dark hickeys ran all over my neck, chest, stomach, and thighs, I can't count the number of the bruises with my fingers, even with my toes since I don't know which is Athelo's and which is Reon's, considering that we made love not too long ago. But Athelo's trials are more prudent and lot compared to Reon's. Not to mention the painful bleeding teeth marks on my thigh and neck, not even Reon can do such a thing. My inner thigh has a large red pigmentation, and so does my waist, which has a more visible shape of a hand. All in all, I look terrible, it's as if someone abused me sexually. 

I'm a reckless b*tch 

Before I could further judge my very being a knock prevented me to do so.

"Are you still interested to go to the doctor? I just want to know so I can call my Obstetrician and Pathologist doctors so they can prepare"

"Didn't peg you to have an Obstetrician doctor" I shouted back and hurried to wear the clothes I own from the cabinets.

"Well it's not that I needed one, I'm just required to have one just in case something like this would happen" That's true, who knows how many women he brought to the doctors? "I have a Pathologist doctor not because I was required to or in dire need of one, but I know one who happens to be my second cousin"

I laugh in response. I manage to wear my sweatpants and a random shirt with a large graffiti print. I open the door and Athelo's figure welcomed me. He waited for me with a glass of water in his hand that he handed to me to drink.

Never thought I needed water now.

"No, I don't want to go to the doctors, it's still early and I doubt they could see any results so it will be pointless to go there," I said after I drank the entire glass to the brim.

"What's your plan then?" He took notice of my calm demeanor 

"Clean the mess we created and pray that I wouldn't be seeing you anymore'' I began to walk towards the laundry room to find a basket that I can use to carry all of the dirty sheets.