"I have an allergic reaction to them so I don't consume those" It's true. I tried consuming any type of pills after I dated Reon because he's a man who dislikes using rubbers, but after knowing the effects it had on my body he banned me from even touching one and he decided to use condoms whenever it's available. We f*ck without it some time and he releases inside me whenever he has the opportunity but so far I'm negative.

I can't say the same thing now.

Athelo is half naked, chest full out while the pants he wore yesterday hung in his hip bone showing his well-defined v line. He is no doubt masculine and intimidating, I feel like he can devour me whole if I continue to stand in front of him looking inappropriate.

So I pushed him aside, skipping back to the guest room. Good thing Caspain is a heavy sleeper, he would have joined my uneasiness and made thing more dramatic than it is now.

"I can take responsibility"

"You? Oh please, spare me that" I almost scoffed. I could only imagine how many times she told that line to the ladies he have slept with.

"I don't usually do this but if you're too worried about getting pregnant-- which is likely going to happen-"

"I don't know if you're dumb or just unaware, but James your dick was still inside of me the moment I woke up and I can tell from the amount you let out, that you didn't just come twice" To make things even worst than it already is, Athelo himself also didn't remember anything from last night. 

"Then let us go to a doctor to check" he argued back, following my strides in the guest room. 

I picked up the pieces of my clothing on the polished spruce floor. My undergarments, pants, and my ripped shirt. Sadly, it has to be my favorite everyday shirt. I cannot even begin to fathom what the bed had gone through. It was all wet and wrinkled, the bedsheets snapped from holding the foam, bedding was already in the floor and there remains a single pillow in the bed when it was supposed to be five.

"I would love to but I can't leave this room like this" It will be rude to let Caspain clean the mess we made. Besides, the doctors can't tell if I'm pregnant after just sleeping with Athelo. So it will be useless to go all the way with my headache and fatigued body.

To be truthful I can't feel the pain my body is suffering, till my nerves relax sure enough I can feel the numb crushing pain. 

The wet blanket trailed as I move leaving a wet trail on the perfectly cleaned floor.

"Caspian wouldn't mind"

"Easy for you to say. Do you mind giving me time to change?" I faced Athelo, showing him that I need to change into an item of appropriate clothing. The wet blanket isn't ideal to wear at the moment.

"Wow, it's as if we didn't just f*uck and woke up naked beside one another" He speak with compliance but obeys my request by leaving the room and closing the door behind him. 

The moment Athelo left me alone I fall on my knees, both hands felt so weak to even hold the blanket that covered my naked body. My hands were shaking. 

My mind once again began to run over so many thoughts, I brought my shaking hands to my chest as a means to collect myself. The floor is cold but it didn't bother me much, what's bothering me is the weight of my recklessness.