Chapter 28

Part I: The Vesperalia Circus

My opium cunt.

When Harry licked Nora's opium cunt she felt a promise. When Nora blew his dick as if it was her favorite joint he felt loneliness abandoning him and he forgave. Nora dreamt of a promise and Harry escaped from loneliness.

"Lover, if you reveal yourself to me, let the world be. Choose either me or the spinning wheel", the naked poetress recited above his laying body, "Does it matter, lover? Does the thin azure line matter? Follow me... Show me the thin line that splits the moon. Half the moon punishes you for craving darkness. Half the moon mourns you for renouncing your purity"

He laid on her chest blowing saliva bubbles or smoking a cigarillo from her fingers. He kissed her fingertips, he caressed her. He was like a child; naïve and curious. When was the last time someone felt delight and tenderness as their lover's skin touched them shameless? He was pure in her arms, he was seeing the first light of the world again. He knew – Oh, he finally knew! This light turns the shadow of lethe into a dream.

Wander your life out of this cave. Wander, my lover, stride until you find me.

Nora is the ecstatic, sensual Vesperalia. Nora is your true self.

"A means anything aggressive", her tongue around his dick like a snake's.

"B... Before Beethoven there was Beelzebub", his cold teeth biting her pubes.

"C... Cicadas craving my cunt. Here's to a hero's courage", her hand gripping his cock like a scepter.

"D-Don't you dare disdain what killed the dinosaurs...", his mouth has the shape of her labia.

"E is the ecstasy of my eerie ego", her eyes staring at his dripping cum on her lustful breasts.

"F is a freak and my fervor for a futuristic formula and the freedom of the phallus", his tongue's filthy fealty ascends on her clitoris.

"G-G-Gaarg growled a ghoul under the guillotine", her spirit as white as his sperm on her teeth.

"H... Hitchhike to hell", his finger following the line he loves more than the coke he snorts.

"I is an alter ego of mine hidden in the iris of Icarus' insomnia for idealism", her lashes sticking, her deep throat devours.

"J as in Gatsby and all that jazz! Do I bloom like jasmine? Jesters, jokers, junkies...", his tongue is like a jaguar's, there is no fear when I taste you.

"KKK, why did you go away? Kiss me deadly, killer. Find me in your kaleidoscope, Knight of Kashmir", her mouth a dark hole dripping saliva and cum, the circle of her lips round as the silver aureole of the moon.

"L belongs to lizard's labyrinth protecting the lust for blood", his gluttony gives him firm hands and grasps his lover's thighs.

"M reminds me of melancholy and mayhem, Madame", her cheeks rub against his dick.

"N is for Nosferatu's deadly nightshade", his mouth goes down to the Queen of Ghost Town.

"O is the Orchid hunter's oneiric hope for my opium cunt", her lips are voracious, her skin bathes in a galaxy. 

"P sound like pain and perversion for Prometheus Lucifer...", his pagan instinct for the bittersweet cum.

"Q is Quicksilver's question...", her head is restless moving back and forth.

"R reminds me the revolt of the revolver and rhombia's melody", his romantic rampage for her skin.

"S for the séance for a secret surreal sadism", I can tell who you are from the shape of your cock.

"T follows the tail of the tropic of Venus on my telestic tarot cards", I pour myself into thee.

"U for Ulysses and Laestrygonians", in my lips' embrace you are adorned.

"V as in voodoo vipers", words become flesh as he breathes on her cunt.

"W reveals the Wanderer a lunar prophesy", she sucked his dick and she became the holy muse.

"X is the ecstasy of death!", he fed on the truth that made him a slave.

"Y do you feel lust for the morbid mania? Ying-yang serpents devouring their tales", his fingers shaped an O and she pushed her tongue through it.

"Z is the Zavarakatranemia rite of the Eleusinian priestess", his crawling claws cense the chimera.

He saw and he spoke no more, he seeks pleasure without guilt. His mouth was corrupted and her cunt blessed the god's tongue. Let's go to a place where no one can see us but the cherubs of the coral caves. I taste the shade of your shape, my love.

A cunt and a cock; surreal eroticism.

Dear Darlings, you've experienced the first of Nora's poems. Remember to read the book late at night like you'd do if it was the second drive-in summer film in a double-feature screening. Love it, hate it, curse it, dream of it. Let the story make you feel. I hope it will.