Jia Ruyan looked at the mantra clearly, "Then you fly back?"

    Fly back? An Geji and Ming Ming popped up?

    This is the only way to hold on to this curse spirit, so Kamo nodded slightly.

    Nitro said very naturally: "I'll be with you."

    Just kidding, can taking a car be the same as taking a spaceship?

    It turned out that Kamo was planning to fly with the car, after all, the safety of Nitro had to be guaranteed. But if Niazi is willing to run around with her, it will save more effort.

    So she raised her hand and released the disc flying machine she had put away before, jumped on it first, then turned around and bent over to stretch out her hand, and thoughtfully made a row of stairs with handrails in midair.

    Nitzi put his hand on her palm and stepped up the stairs. The seat belt that belonged to her had already floated up as if welcoming her. After she sat down, she gently tied a bow.

    Nitro: "..."

    What's going on? She felt a little shy, she silently took out her phone and deleted the photo of the puppet that looked like Gojo Satoru.

    DK, whose brain produces yellow waste, should be combined with DK, and JK should stick with JK.

    The diva and Mingming below were dumbfounded.

    Kamo slightly ensured the safety of the glass, and then tied the magic spirit to the back of the aircraft, then turned around and met the sparkling eyes of the two seniors.

    She hesitated: "Sister, do you want to come together? It's a bit windy up there."

    The two said decisively: "Yes!"

    Kamo slightly added two chairs behind the glass.

    Then she saw the envious eyes of Supervisor Matsushita, and she said helplessly, "Do you want to be together, Supervisor Matsushita?" In

    fact, she wanted it very much, but she had to drive the car back. Supervisor Matsushita refused with tears, "I'll just drive. "

    There was no need to hurry on the way back, Kamo Ryu's speed was slow.

    Mingming touched the armrest of the chair, it felt like jade, and it didn't smell at all.

    Kamo slightly noticed her movement, and took the initiative to explain: "These are animal blood."

    Mingming was surprised: "Can you manipulate blood that is not your own?"

    According to records, the red blood operation can only manipulate your own blood, right?

    "It's usually like this." Kamo spread his hands slightly and said, "But that's too restrictive. If you want to become stronger, you must first get out of the inertia of common sense." He was deep in thought

    .

    An Ge Ji at the side thought of the previous conversation again, and couldn't help hesitating: "Gamo, you said before that my power has the potential to purify?"