After reading the template, Xia Youjie came to a conclusion, which is to write a small composition.

    Neither Wujo Satoru nor Kamolue had written about it. Before exorcising the curse spirit, all they had to do was to do it themselves, and the rest were arranged by the clansmen.

    Now the three are newcomers, so they meet to write a report together at night.

    Although there is no canteen in the college, there are administrators who are not art masters in the dormitory. As long as the needs are raised in advance, the administrators will also prepare meals for the students.

    It's still a little early for lunch, so the few of them simply took the auxiliary supervisor's car and went back to the high school on the way.

    Although the lunch prepared by the administrator is not delicious, it is also very homely and healthy.

    So Gojo Satoru suggested, "Let's come over to have dinner together in the evening, and then write a report together."

    After the physical training in the afternoon, Kamo returned to the dormitory to take a shower, and then took Nitro to the boys' dormitory for dinner.

    The dormitory environment of the college is very good, and students have their own rooms. The room of the four of them in Gojo Satoru was not crowded.

    There is no furniture, only a small square table on the empty tatami.

    Kamo thought for a while, to see if Satoru didn't ask the servants in the family to clean up in advance, as expected, he didn't like being controlled by the family all the time.

    Gojo Satoru sat cross-legged on the tatami mat, and his long legs didn't feel good at all.

    Kamo looked at it and said thoughtfully, "Let the administrator help me buy a set of tables and chairs tomorrow."

    Although she grew up in an old house with tatami mats all her life, she still likes chairs that can free her feet.

    Xia Youjie suggested: "Let's use the sofa, it's convenient to play on a daily basis."

    Gojo Wu agreed: "You also need a table and chairs, otherwise there is no place to put the game console, and you have to buy some more cushions."

    But that is also tomorrow The three of them could only write reports on the only small table in the room.

    Nitro didn't squeeze with them when he didn't need to write a mission report, and sat with a book in his hand to read.

    Gojo Goku thought hard for a long time and did not write.

    Kamo Ryu has never done homework or pen in his life.

    Then they found that Xia Youjie's writing was flowing like flowing water, and he quickly finished writing a page and turned it over.

    Gojo Satoru and Kamo looked at each other slightly, and they saw the big characters of Chaojie's in each other's eyes. After reaching a consensus, they put the pen aside and walked to the game console to start playing games.