Xia Youjie silently took out a picture of Okinawa's activities in February from his backpack, and there were large areas marked with powder-coated backgrounds that were suitable for viewing cherry blossoms. This is his birthday and junior high school graduation travel plan for himself.

    Speaking of which, meeting the two of them is also a very good birthday present.

    The two leaned over to look at each other and nodded frequently.

    Gojo Satoru: "You have a very well-planned plan."

    Kamorui: "It's very interesting." Then they said in unison: "     Let's go

    together!"

My friends risked everything and were going to spend the night outside.

    Well, when I arrived at the restaurant later, she was on the phone and told her father that it would be good. To become a first-level conjurer is an adult.

    The head of the Kamo family was struck by lightning!

    Xia Youjie didn't mind, it's better to say that he liked them too. This is the only other of the same kind that he has encountered besides Teacher Ye Moth, and he will be a classmate who will be with him day and night for four years.

    Then he started to follow the plan and said: "Then let's go to dinner now, there is a cafeteria with a good reputation nearby." The

    two nodded...

    "I still want to book a hotel for you. Is there any spare room, and I will buy you a change of clothes after dinner. Then we can go to the food festival in the sports park tomorrow."

    The two nodded again.

    Xia Youjie raised his forehead, feeling as if he was leading two naive young masters and young misses who were ignorant of the world.

    It was the time when teenagers had a big appetite, and the three of them went to the restaurant expectantly.

    The online reviews did not deceive them, and the dishes on the table looked delicious. They couldn't wait to start choosing their favorite food.

    Everything was so beautiful and smooth, until Xia Youjie inadvertently saw the two sitting across from each other pouring honey onto the dinner plate in exactly the same way. Help, he felt his throat start to congeal.

    In short, after a gust of wind and clouds, they left the restaurant contentedly, ready to go to the mall to buy clothes.

    Xia Youjie suddenly reacted and asked, "Do you have to wear this? There may not be a kimono shop near here."

    Wujo Wu usually wears sportswear such as sweaters and shorts that are convenient for movement. He casually reported a few famous sports brands and said, "I can do any of these stores."

    Kamoro has never worn modern clothes so far, and she only wears shrine maiden clothes that are convenient for activities. So I didn't know the so-called brand, and I didn't choose it, so I replied: "I can do it.