Kamo Ryu: ...Okay, it should be the five six eyes next door.

    The Wutiao family has a small population, and this generation has only Wutiaowu and one child.

    It's rare to meet an interesting peer, but they meet each other for various reasons, which arouses his rebellious psychology.

    So he thought of a way, bought a mobile phone, and tried to pass the mobile phone number to it, preparing to chat with new friends online.

    In order not to miss the call, he even took half a day off to guard his phone.

    Then, while waiting for Kamo to send him a message, he studied the functions of the phone boringly. This suddenly opened the door to the new world of the Internet.

    When he received the text message, he was engrossed in playing the little game he just discovered, and he had already left his new friend aside. But he still confidently replied【Too slow! ]

    A reply was sent slowly over there [Because it takes time for the maid to buy a mobile phone, thank you Wutiao-kun for the gift. 】

    When typing the reply, Kamo slightly realized it belatedly. Everyone was shouting five times, six eyes and six eyes every day, but she didn't even know what the name of six eyes was.

    [Just call me enlightened, Wutiao thought he was calling my old man. ]

    It’s called Wujo Wu, Kamo doesn’t mind changing his words, [Okay Wujo-sama. ]

    Gojo Satoru blinked at the new message, and forgot to play the game. Just staring at that text message, what ah, you are so crazy when you move your hands, how can you be so obedient.

    After waiting for a long time without getting to the point, I thanked him anyway, sent another text message and put the phone aside, and started to read books to learn the basics of formations.

    [I'm going to study, goodbye. ]

    As soon as Gojo Satoru over there replied [What are you studying now——] a message from the maid reminding him that the rest time is over came from outside the door.

    The curious expression on his face disappeared in an instant. He put the phone on the table, opened the door and walked out indifferently.

    It was not until the spare time before going to bed that night that Kamoro was free to look at her mobile phone. Looking at the new text message, she replied casually [It is about the use of routines and physical skills in general. In terms of interest, I mainly focus on learning arrays recently. How about you? 】

    Speaking of which, if you can see the spells with six eyes, you must be able to tell at a glance whether the other party can become a magician, right? And Six Eyes is also very good at making spell tools. If we talk about it, I wonder if there will be new inspiration.

    Kamoro didn't receive a reply until she went to bed, and she didn't care, anyway, the power was cut off and fell asleep at that point.

    Waking up the next day was another busy day. Before going to bed, she took out her mobile phone and found that she had received a reply at eleven o'clock last night.