Frin just stared at her with a serious face.

"How are you going back home, taking a bus again? It will take you long on the road. Aish." she said irritably.

"Naahh i can ride Kim's motorcycle. His place of work is near here so i can go home with him." belle's answer.

Seemed belle has settled it already and frin can't say no.

"Alright, but i will wait till Kim arrived here so i can talk to him first." her condition to her so they both waited till Kim came there.

"Good morning Khun, good morning belle. Let's go." kim hurriedly said.

Belle is about to go to him when Frin spoke up.
.
.
.
"Waittt! Kim right? You're her bestfriend?" she asked Kim with her arms crossed.

"Yes i am. We haven't met yet but my girlfriend Pie told me about you. You're belle's co-artist right?" he said.

Frin and Belle looked at each other.

"Kah. You're right we're working together. I just wanna tell you to take care of her and just focus on the road. Keep your BESTFRIEND safe." frin said pointed it out to him.

Belle looked bothered watching these two.

"Haha of course i will. We're together since kids and eversince i'm taking care of her. Don't worry Khun." he said laughing.

"Okay kha, that's good." frin responded.

Now belle is ready to leave with kim and frin just looking at them till they left the place.

She sighed as she watches them leaving.

~~~~~
BELLE's POV.

After some hours, i'm finally home.
.
.
.
"Pa, i'm back!" i said out loud like a child when i entered in.

But pa was not here and the house looks so messy again.

"Aish!" i just sighed.

"I guess uncle is still at work?" kim told me and that's what i thought too.

Kim just stayed to help me and i also texted Pie to come over here.

After some minutes, we heard someone calling from the outside so i quickly checked on it.

"Good day, we're from Annon Bank and we're looking for Mr. Adam Armstrong." the man with a suit told me.

"Ahhh, i'm his daughter. May i know what's this all about?" i asked him confused.

He handed me this envelope and i looked at it right away.

*Mr. Armstrong you didn't complied with the duedate that we gave to you and failed to pay the amount of 2.6Mbaht to us so now we're getting the collateral. You only have two weeks to leave the house. Thank you!*

I almost stumbled down after reading it.

"So you mean we need to trade our house so we can pay you in exchange huh?" my question and the man quickly confirmed it to me.

"We gotta go now, tell your father to meet us at the office as soon as possible and settle it. Thank you." he even said before leaving.

I was left speechless and worried sick because of this.

"Belle, are you okay?" kim asked me and i said no.

~~

After an hour we're finally done.
Pie is here too and we shared the food that she bought for us.