"Oh so she didn't tell you?" Jeonghan replied gesturing at Daena through the phone. "He revealed himself to her" he scowled.

"He.. what? What does that even mean?" Joshua asked in response.

"He was naked in her house" Jeonghan hissed.

Daena laughed out loud. "That is not what happened. What did he tell you?" Daena asked.

"Wait, Hoshi took his clothes off in front of you?" Joshua asked scratching his head.

"Nooo... NO!" Daena snapped. "I accidentally caught him coming out of the shower in a towel. I didn't see anything" She explained.

"He was naked under that towel" Jeonghan groaned.

"Wait... your mad that Hoshi was in a towel?" Joshua asked looking at Jeonghan.

"Yes. He said that Daena said no more boys in her apartment. How are we going to keep an eye on her now?" Jeonghan whined.

"Hello? I am here you know and I don't need you all to keep an eye on me" Daena replied. "Also you are the one who sent him to babysit me in the first place" she rolled her eyes.

"Yes. But just to sleep over not to take off his clothes" Jeonghan groaned.

"Jeonghan. How do you expect him to shower? Fully dressed?" Joshua asked.

Jeonghan scratched his head and looked into the distance for a moment before responding. "Okay, you have a point"

"You are just mad she saw his abs" Joshua laughed.

"Hoshi doesn't have abs" Jeonghan responded flipping his hair out of his eyes.

"Oh he does" Daena responded cheekily.

Joshua laughed out loud whilst Jeonghan looked horrified.

"See.. ughh. Imagine she saw his before mine" Jeonghan complained.

Joshua laughed even louder. "You definitely don't have abs and I do not want to hear about this. Go and find the poor boy and apologise. You have seriously overreacted. Make sure you bring him back here. We have practice soon Jeonghan" Joshua instructed.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Why do I have to apologise? He's the one who crossed a line"

Daena chuckled. "Joshua is right. You are overreacting. Please go and put Hoshi out of his misery. He's going to have a meltdown if you stay mad at him. But I mean what I say. No more members sleeping on my couch"

"Fine. But that better not include me. I'll call you later" Jeonghan said before marching out of frame.

"Or me. Sometimes I need your couch to give me a break from all this" Joshua said gesturing around him dramatically.

"No. You guys are fine. Just not every night. Its too much Joshua" Daena complained.

"I know. I tried to stop him, but if I said I wouldn't go he would just send someone else. He worries about you constantly now" Joshua explained.

"Mmm.. he doesn't need to. It's all fine. That was just..." she trailed off shrugging, unsure how to complete that sentence.

"He worries because he cares. I care too you know. Have you spoken to your parents about it" he asked.

"Umm... no.. they would worry and probably try to get me to come home and honestly they have been kind of hard to get hold of lately" Daena said with a frown.

"Hmm.. you are right about them worrying but I don't think they would ask you to come home. They've always wanted you to do what was right for you" Joshua said.

Daena shrugged in response. "I wanted to ask you something actually" She said suddenly changing the subject.

"Sure" Joshua replied.

"I know I missed my oppurtunity for the job trial that day. But is it maybe possible to get another chance?" She asked.

"Of course. I'll speak to the managers and try and arrange something" Joshua said smiling brightly.

"Thanks. I really do want to give it a go. Who knows maybe it's a better fit for me" Daena replied.

Joshua looked like he was about to answer but he turned the camera around instead.

Daena was about to ask what was happening but realised what he was doing.

Joshua had turned the camera to show Jeonghan dragging Hoshi into the room.

Hoshi wasn't exactly smiling but he didn't look upset anymore. Jeonghan however was frowing.

"Well I better go. It's time for practice. I'll message you about the job" Joshua said turning the camera back to his face.

"Okay. Thanks Joshua" Daena replied.

"No problem" he waved before ending the call.

Daena checked the time. Her whole break was gone. She was going to have to hurry back to work.