Chapter 13

As the months went on, Lizzie also joined Y/N in his restaurant as he cooked for the homeless. She was moved by his kindness to those who needed it. Especially during these times.

"You know I never knew you would be like this." Lizzie stated as she washed the remaining pots.

"Like what?" He questioned as he hugged her from behind.

"Just so kind hearted and caring." She turned around in his arms. "You can have everything and well you still give to those in need."

"Well, I have also bought an old office building nearby here too." He confessed as she smiled at him. "The renovations had to be put on hold but I was making it into an apartment building with cheap rent for some of the homeless and help them get into work."

"You are truly too good for this world." She whispered as she soon splashed him with soapy water making him laugh as she moved from his grasp laughing at his reaction.

"You are soo dead." He told her as she just squealed as they started to run in circles around the island in the centre of the kitchen. He decided to run in the opposite direction catching her, pinning her against the fridge. "I got you." He whispered as he held her hips firmly against the surface.

"You got me." She muttered as her eyes remained on his lips. Her heart pounding in her chest as she soon ran her thumb along his bottom lip, her hand soon finding it's home behind his neck. Pulling him down for a passionate kiss. He pressed his body into hers as he deepened the kiss, Lizzie moaned into his mouth as their tongues met. Neither was fighting for dominance before he moved his kisses to her neck. One hand in his hair while she held one of his, moving it towards the waistband of her leggings.

"Are you sure?" He asked her, but she answered by slipping his hand inside. He groaned when he felt her arousal pooling in her underwear.

"I am." She whispered against his lips before she claimed them again, only to moan when he applied pressure to her clit. "Fuck." She threw her head back as he took the opportunity to go back to kissing her neck, marking her as he soon inserted two fingers. Thrusting at a steady pace as her moans filled the room.

"You're so fucking sexy Elizabeth." He husked in her ear as he bit her lobe making her clench around his fingers. "So fucking sexy." He mumbled as he inserted a third finger. Her moans had gotten louder the closer she got to her orgasm. With a few more harsh thrusts, she came crashing down as he slowed down his movements.

"Fuck." She whispered when he pulled his fingers out of her. Watching as he licked them clean before she pulled him in for a needy kiss.

"Let's finish here and get home." He told her as she nodded. She watched as he finished the cleaning himself before locking up and leading her home.

"Why don't you ever drive?" Lizzie asked him.

"Well to be honest, I like walking, so if it's within a reasonable distance I walk." He told her as the two walked side by side. Lizzie had his hoodie on and his hood up in hopes of not being seen as they made their way home.

What Y/N never expected was Lizzie dragging him upstairs, to the bathroom.

"We need a shower." She told him as she turned the shower on with a smirk. "Especially since we worked so hard." He watched as she started to strip him before stripping herself, pulling him behind her into the shower. He watched as the water ran over her face, smiling softly as she soon opened her eyes. "What?" She questioned him.

"You're just so beautiful." He whispered as he softly caressed her cheek, watching as her eyes shone and her lip between her teeth. "So beautiful." She never wasted any time before pulling him in for a kiss before she watched him fall to his knees.

Once the two had finished with their not so PG shower, the two ended up cuddled on the sofa as a movie played.

"I'm going back to work on Monday." She told him as hummed. "Is that ok?"

"Why are you asking me that?" He asked her as she soon moved away from him. "Lizzie, you are your own person. Yes, we are in a relationship but you can still make your own choices." Then it clicked how her last relationship must have been. "Did you always have to ask for his permission?"

"Yeah." She whispered as she looked down as she played with her fingers in her lap.

"You will never have to ask my permission Lizzie. Never." He told her. "Just tell me if you're going out or whatever but don't ask."

"Ok." She whispered as he soon pulled her back into him. Holding her as she calmed herself down before continuing with their movie. His arms giving her the safety and security that she had craved in a relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------

AN

Here you go guys. Please let me know what you think.