Chapter 9

Since their first date, Y/N and Lizzie had tried their hardest to organise more dates together. But then with the whole Covid-19 and the start of lockdown also put a pause on a lot of things. Small businesses which weren't crucial to everyday living was forced to remsin closed. Although they would get help from the government to pay the rent and utilities.

But it also put the renovations for the new apartment on hold. So the homeless that remained on the streets had to stay there.Also for Lizzie, filming was also put on hold. So she had more time to stay at the place she has called home for the passed few months.

"Can you believe this?" Lizzie asked Y/N since the two decided to be in their own little bubble. "No one outside of our bubble is allowed within 2 metres."

"I think thats for everyone in general." Y/N said as he chopped up some tomatoes. "Have you spoken to your mum, your sisters?"

"My mum called me yesterday. They're pretty much the same in America." Lizzie told him. Walking up to his side as he started to throw the tomatoes into the blender. "What are you making?"

"Chilli Tomato soup." He answered her.

"From scratch?" She questioned as he nodded. "Would you teach me?"

"Of course." He smiled before he started to explain the recipe.

"You grow your own chillis?" Lizzie questioned in awe as Y/N laughed at her reaction.

"I do." Y/N told her. "They taste better when you've grown them yourself."

"Wow. My mum always told me to find myself a good man." Lizzie teased him as he shook his head, chuckling lightly before deciding to play along.

"So what would you find in this good man?" He asked her. Placing the ingredients into a pot on the stove. Allowing it to simmer.

"Well, he would have to be a good cook." She stated as she smirked. "Knows his way around the garden also a good kisser. Definitely has to be a good kisser."

"Well I am sorry the man you are looking for isn't me." He told her sadly. "I am only two of those things." He decided to play her further. "So I hope he makes you happy when you find him." He spoke sadly turning away. A smirk on his face.

"Hey, what do you think we have been doing? This dance back and forth between us." Lizzie questioned. She was genuinely feeling bad. "I like you Y/N. Like really like you and that is hard for me to say because well, I have been hurt before. By more than one man and I don't want to be hurt again, but with you." She took a deep breath. "With you I am willing to risk it all."

"Liz." He turned around. Speaking softly as he gazed into her glossy green eyes. "I really like you too and I am not someone to say these things lightly. Ask Tom, he will even tell you how many relationships I have been in."

"Please tell me you aren't a virgin because that would be too much responsibility." She spoke seriously as Y/N just laughed. Standing before her, taking her hands in his.

"I am most definitely not a virgin." He said with a smirk. "I am not one to jump into relationships if I don't think there is a possibility of a future together, and I feel that with you. It's like this pull between us and I know this is going to sound weird because we haven't even kissed yet." Lizzie smiled as she looked up at him. "I feel that we can have a future together. If that is something you want with me of course."

Lizzie just cupped his cheeks, stroking his cheekbone. Gazing into his eyes. A mesmerising smile on her face.

"I do want all of that." She whispered. "I want to see if we can go the distance. Be in each other's futures." The two then started to lean in slowly. Y/N waited for Lizzie to make the move as their noses brushed together. Lizzie then closed the gap. Pressing their lips together in a tender kiss. Y/N held Lizzie's hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Deepening the kiss. Y/N soon had her pressed up against the counter as their tongues danced together. Pulling away breathlessly. Resting his forehead against hers. "Good kisser." Lizzie confirmed. Making Y/N chuckle.

"So are you." He whispered as he brushed his thumb along her lip. "But I don't want to pressure you into anything you aren't ready for."

"Thank you." She whispered before pecking his lips once more before patting his chest. "Soup." She reminded him. Smiling as he went back to the pan on the stove in a daze. Watching him stir the contents as she smiled brighter. Still remembering the feeling she had moments ago. A feeling she isn't going to get tired of.

AN

Here you go guys. Unfortunately, Covid has happened in this fic. But please let me know what you think