In Tsubasa's room

He closed the door and saw that Sanae was admiring the room, looking at all four walls.
Her eyes were gleaming - Sanae... she's... she's cute -
«Oh Tsubasa»
«Huh?»
she ran to the front right corner of the room and took it
«Tsubasa, this is the ball you kicked towards Wakabayashi's house after writing a challenge request on it, you've always kept it with you!»

Tsubasa looked at it for a second, as if he didn't understand for a moment what she was talking about, and then answered
«Oh yes, I remember... old times... I couldn't leave this ball alone, after all, it's only thanks to this that I've come this far... football, friends...»
«Yeah, you are right»

...

The two of them had stopped. No sighs. All silence. A romantic silence. They were looking at each other. Their eyes sparkled.
...

Sanae and Tsubasa took a step forward at the same time. They were approaching...

____________________________________

Tsubasa's POV
Sanae... your eyes... are beautiful. What do I do now? she seems to want to get closer... Sanae... I love you, and spending these moments with you is really important to me... how many things you have given me... I really owe you so much...
_______________________________________
Sanae's POV
Oh Tsubasa... I've loved you for years, I've never stopped, I've always continued to help you... and today I'm finally here. In front of you. Knowing that you think the same thing... I don't know how to make you understand... I can't take it anymore... I would like to feel the same warmth that I felt from you during the previous embrace...
_______________________________________

They were getting closer again... Tsubasa was bringing his hands palm up towards her...
Sanae was about to put her hands on them...
It was a special moment for both of them: they two tried many times to get closer, but something always happened that prevented them... this time they can do it.

Suddenly they heard footsteps outside the room. The two moved immediately, they didn't want to be discovered, so they turned around pretending that nothing had happened, but in the end no one entered.

They pretended nothing happened...
«What do you want to play Sanae?»
«I don't know...»
«Are you tired by any chance?»
«For now I'm not, but I'd still like to relax a bit»
«Relax… Idea!»
an idea occurred to Tsubasa, and as always he was smiling.
He took Sanae by the hand and led her towards the window...
«What is it Tsubasa?»
«See for yourself Sanae. What do you say? Don't you want to go?»
«Tsubasa...»
They both looked at each other in front of the window with bright eyes.