Sevenths Surprise! Ninths First Battle!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

     Hagakure smiled not that Izuku could see it. "How come you're a vigilante?" Asked Hagakure when Izuku sighed. "I'm not really. However you needed help and there's no police or hero presence here anymore. So I stepped in and did the right thing." Was all he said. Hagakure sighed and asked. "Do you at least attend a hero course?" Izuku froze at her words and shook his head. "I tried to go to UA but due to a couple pricks during the exam I was forced to fail. I was only allowed into the gen Ed course but chose not to go to UA. I attend an online high school." He said sorrowfully. Hagakure was confused by this information. With as powerful as he was surely he could have passed the exam.

    Izuku smiled a moment before he asked about her quirk. As Hagakure explained it to him he went starry eyed. He looked to his watch and sighed before asking her for a piece of paper. She handed him one and he wrote something down. "After you get home call this number. It's a friend of mine who can help you with your quirk Miss Hagakure. I should leave now as they'll be here soon. I hope my friend is able to help you with your quirk. You would make for an amazing hero." He said before the lightning encircled him once more. He smiled and fled before she could even say word.

    Soon Izuku had reached his apartment his mind full of thoughts of the days events. He got inside and went to his room. "Well. If nothing else today has been one hell of an adventure. Heh. Hopefully she does contact me so as I can teach her more of her true quirk. Sigh. But now I think I may get looked into for vigilantism. Oh well. I don't plan to ever do anything like that again." Izuku said with a sigh. Life was going to become more risky from here on out. As time went by and night fell he sat there not expecting anything else to happen. He went and showered before getting ready to sleep. But just before he laid down his phone rang. He picked it up and as expected it read unknown number. He answered and that familiar girls voice spoke to him. "Um....hello. I don't know if you know me but ummm I was helped by D-Dekiru earlier today.... I'm Toru Hagakure and he told me to try calling you." She said making Izuku smile. "Yes he told me. You're the UA student with the invisibility quirk right?" She squeaked into the phone making Izuku smile bright. 

    "Uhh yes. H-He said y-you could h-h-help me with it. C-C-Can you?" She stuttered out. Izuku grinned as he answered. "That I can. See from what Dekiru said to me you don't have a true invisibility quirk. Instead you bend light around you giving you the perfect cloak of invisibility. If you had invisibility you could not see as light would pass right through you.  However Miss Hagakure, I can not only help your quirk become stronger offensively but with training I can even teach you to turn it off." He heard her breathing hitch before increasing. "R-Really? Y-You... can h-help me.... b-become.... v-visible again?" She asked through sobs Izuku strengthened his voice and spoke of the mindscape. He told her everything he had learned from the seven and asked her to meet him after the internship she mentioned earlier ends. Saying he will teach her the best method to turn visible them. She thanked him a million times and wrote down the place he chose to meet her at before they ended the call.

    Izuku smiled as he laid in bed. "I may not be a hero or a true vigilante but she needs help that obviously those at UA aren't giving her. If I want her to have the best chance at succeeding I have to help her. I will and may even learn more about the nice girl I tried to save....sigh a fools gambit but who knows." He said as sleep started to encroach. He yawned and shut his eyes letting sleep take him. It wasn't long before he returned to the familiar rooms of his mindscape.

    "Well someone's happy. Hehe. Not just cos he got his dick sucked but he also helped save a damsel in distress!" Came Nana's voice. Izuku became a living strawberry as his face burnt red making his freckles stand out. "W-What? Y-You saw th-that?" He stammered as she sauntered towards him. "Oh yes Izu. I saw...everything." She said as she licked her lips. Izuku blushed harder as he tried to step back only to fall back onto a bed he was certain wasn't there a moment ago. "I think the mighty green boy deserves a special gift for his acts of heroism." She said with a small blush flushing across her cheeks. Izuku gulped when in a flash Nana stood before him once again but now completely nude. Her massive breasts swaying as his eyes darted across her naked form. He took in everything in seconds. The muscular form she had. The large breasts and buttocks. Her six pack abs and muscular arms and thighs. Every inch of her screamed power and sex. He gulped as he begged for his hormones not to take over.