Julia glared at her before throwing the burrito at the gothic girl!

CHOMP!

Only for Scary Girl/Lauren to catch it in her teeth and shaking it around like she was a dog! She then grabbed it and ripping it in half before eating it happily.

"Who posted the video of me insulting that raptor?!" Julia shouted at everyone.

Everyone just stared at Julia, except a nervous looking MK that glanced around while she sat with Damian and Axel.

"Well, anyone gonna fess up?" Julia asked.

"How could anyone post it? Chris took all of your phones on the first day." Axel said, rolling her eyes.

"Some of them. I've actually seen her pull out more from who knows where." Damian said to Axel.

"Irrelevant." Axel replied.

"Whatever, keep quiet for all I care. I'll still find out who did it." Julia said before leaving the mess hall.

"Does this mean you won't be joining us for breakfast burritos?" MK asked, still looking nervous.

As things were calming down, Marcus walked into the mess hall with his hoodie on his shoulder and black tank stop for all to see. He had some sweat on his brow, possibly from a morning exercise. He grabbed a burrito before an air horn was heard.

"Campers! Next challenge in the field! 10 minutes or less!" Chris said over the loudspeaker.

"I hate that speaker." Marcus comments with a glare, crushing his burrito before eating it whole.

/Millie's outhouse confessional/

"Marcus's attitude doesn't seem like its changed much, despite what Lauren told us about the last challenge." Millie said, writing in her notebook. "Maybe he only acts more normal around someone just as abnormal as him?"

/End of confessional/

Forest before the Field

Both teams were walking together as Julia was tweeting on another one of her phones.

"We need a way for our team to win today's challenge." Bowie said to Emma and MK.

"Speaking off our team, where's Wayne and Raj?" Emma asked, noticing them missing.

"We're coming! We're coming!" Wayne said as he and Raj ran up to them.

MK, Emma, Bowie, bad Julia stopped so the two could stop before them.

"Sorry we're late, guys. We were just looking for our lucky beards to wear for the challenge." Raj said to them.

/Wayne's and Raj's outhouse confessional/

Both sat where they usually sat but wore fake beards that covered their chins and face cheeks.

"Rumor has it that shaving before the playoffs is bad luck." Wayne said.

"So everybody ends up with cool beards for the game." Raj said, stroking his fake beard.

"Me and Raj can't grow full beards yet, so we wears fakes to show team spirit." Wayne said, pulling down to show his chin.

"Eventually, we won't have to use fake beards, cuz we'll be grown men." Raj said with his fists on his hips.

/End of confessional/

"Oh dear, however will we win without your beards?" MK asked sarcastically.

"I don't know. We've looked everywhere for them." Raj said.