The damage from the explosion was very visible as a giant hole was shown from the roof and the kitchen itself was completely destroyed. The dining area was still intact thought as both teams sat at separate tables to eat breakfast, surprisingly normal meat and bean burritos. Even Axel was joining them instead of hunting for her food.

"No way, Marcus actually fought a raptor?" Damian said in shock.

"You should've seen it! He was brutal! He was merciless! He was like my black knight in bloody armor." Scary Girl/Lauren said, sitting next to Axel while smiling.

"I wish I could've seen that but we had to fight a raptor ourselves." Axel said before nodding to Damian. "If it wasn't for this guy's plan, we would've been raptor chow. I still can't believe you blew up that raptor."

"Hehe, thanks. I never knew I'd do something like that, but I'm glad it paid off in the end." Damian said, biting his burrito.

"I'm surprised that there's something you didn't know." Millie said, joking.

"Hehehehe, that was a nice joke, Millie." Priya said, sitting next to Millie.

"Really?" Millie asked.

"Really. You're on fire today!" Priya said with a smile.

"Thanks! You're on fire too!" Millie said back, smiling.

"We're both on fire, buddy!" Priya said as they both laughed. "You're the best."

/Millie's outhouse confessional/

"The kids at my school called me a lot of things. Nothing good like Priya but we don't need to go into that. I'm just happy to have a buddy like Priya." Millie said, smiling a bit nervously.

/Julia's outhouse confessional/

"Someone hacked into my account and posted that video of me and the raptor. Causing me to lose all of my 300,000 followers." Julia said, holding up three fingers while holding another one of her phones.

(Julia's phone count: 8)

"But you know what? I don't care. In fact, I'm happy that I don't have to hide who I am anymore." Julia said, smiling in relief. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to like things like yoga and emojis? And PS avocado on toast is DISGUSTING. I'm finally free to be the REAL me."

Julia sighed in relief before giggling a bit.

"So now, get ready world to see the real Julia." She said, pointing to the camera.

/End of confessional/

Emma, who's hair was a raggedy mess, was about to eat another burrito before the ground shook, making her jolt.

"Did anyone else feel that?" Emma asked, looking back nervously.

The mess hall continued to shake, burritos bouncing on the platters before everyone turned to the door. Julia slammed it open with a glare, looking around at everyone in the mess hall.

"Hey, Julia. Where you been?" Bowie asked, pointing a burrito at her. "Insulting rabbits and deer? Hahahahaha!"

Julia marched to him and grabbed the burrito before-

SMACK!

She smacked Bowie's head into the platter full of burritos on the table! Emma gasped, the same for Raj and Wayne as the latter kept eating.

"Interesting." Axel said with a small grin.

"OOOH! Morning violence!" Scary Girl/Lauren said, clapping at the act!