"What's wrong?" Keith asked, to the Dr that the 4 were looking at them. Tharn and Danil turned to look at the same thing.

"Nothing, are you hungry?" Ivan asked, and the three nodded.

"Let's go to the dining room. I was asking for someone to prepare it," Akira said with a smile, leading everyone into the dining room immediately. The dining room is next to the garden, and sitting on the ground in the Japanese style Ivan and Ares attracted their own partners to sit next to them. Keith sat next to Roman like always. Until Akira let people bring the food to serve which is all Japanese food everyone can eat without any problem and can talk while eating because Akira was not very strict, he lives a more relaxed life. Otherwise, it would not have been separated for this one just like that.

"Your birthday party, where is it?" Keith asked curiously because he didn't see that there would be preparations inside Akira's handle.

"Prepare next to the old man's house. Chaotic morning they almost fought each other once," Akira said with a smile.

"But if tomorrow night I suddenly wake up and fight with the people from that house. You don't have to panic, it's normal," Akira said again, and Keith smiled.

"Oh, Keith, are you interested in learning how to use the sword one more time tomorrow morning?" Akira invited him. Keith remembered when Akira used his sword to kill people and immediately nodded.

"Román, your lover is the best." Akira gave Roman a thumbs up.

"Oh, and me too?" Danil asked Akira. because they already know each other well.

"Yes, you and Tharn are the same. I invited Tharn to fencing, but he said he was afraid of his hand" Akira made a face at Danil. Danil turned and asked Tharn if he said the same thing that he answered. This made Danil laugh, eating the food everyone moved to sit and drink tea in the patio next to the house, next to the Japanese garden Ares asked to take Tharn to see the room first. Danil urged Ivan to go to the onsen together. because Akira has also made an onsen (hot spring) room but only one room because Akira didn't think that one day his friends would bring their partners with him. He only did it to get wet with his friends. Then Iván asked to take Danil to soak first.

"After my birthday. Where are you going?" Akira sat on a padded seat with her legs stretched out. along with lying back in a relaxed manner.

"I'll take keith to mom and dad," Roman replied.

"Ah, to the point of taking it to your parents like this. Are you sure?" Akira asked. with a quizzical look at Keith. Keith noticed that when Akira is here he doesn't usually act crazy. But he can't think when Akira raised his arms to twist the body to dissipate the fatigue in the back but turned too much push the seat upside down until Akira fell on his back

Keith looked amused and unfortunate, while thinking that if he didn't see the scene where Akira fights, he wouldn't believe that this person is from the Mafia and heir to the Yakuza family. Roman just shook his head dejectedly.

"Oh crazy seat, it's not up to par! I'm going to have to change the whole outfit!" Akira yelled then got up and sat down again.

"I guess that's where the cushions don't go," Roman said, Akira growling a little.

"What if someone sneaks in and shoots at us? What will you do?" Keith kept talking.

"Hmm, I know who it is. This morning when I came back there were also some old people who were surprised. You probably thought I was dead." Akira said pitifully.

"Tell me how I can help," Roman replied. Although he was within Akira's family. But if your friend asks for help it is very helpful.

"Okay, first of all, please find a new seating tent for me." Akira turned to Roman. Akira laughed, he knew that Akira was only joking with Roman.