Chapter 25

*3rd Person POV*

Thor landed on the roof of Stark Tower. It had only been a couple of days since he left so the others weren't expecting him when he walked into the penthouse.

"Thor? What are you doing here?" Mikey asked, who had been playing a video game with Clint.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to play Call of Duty with an expert archer with mad aiming skills.

"I have come to deliver messages from Lady Angela," Thor explained, pulling out the letter Angela had gave him no to long ago to give to Mikey. "This is for you."

Mikey took the letter from the god of Thunder.

"Do you need dad or Tony?" he questioned.

"I must speak with all of the Avengers. And young Peter. Where is he?"

"On his way. They've been trying to find a way to track Thanos." Clint answered, giving up on the game since he had no one to beat.

"Are the others here?" Thor asked as the piled in the elevator.

"Should be. I think Nat and Cap are in the training room. Tony and Bruce are in the lab." Clint pushed the button that would take them to the lab.

"JARVIS?" Mikey called out.

"Yes, Mr. Pierce?" the robotic voice responded.

"Will you tell Natasha and Steve to meet us in lab three, please?" he requested.

"Right away, sir."

In no time the trio was stepping into the lab that the billionaire and doctor occupied. Bruce was the first to notice the group.

"Thor? What are you doing here?" He went green. "Is Angela alright?"

"Lady Angela is well. She is in the care of Loki and the best warriors I know," Bruce visibly relaxed and turned back to his normal color. "However, I have news from her."

Thor gave Tony and Bruce their letters as Natasha and Steve entered the room.

"What's wrong? JARVIS told us to come here." Steve asked urgently, then notice Thor. "Aren't you suppose to be on Asgard?"

"All we need now is the man of spiders."

As if on cue, a knocking came from the window. Peter was in his Spiderman suit attached to the side of the building. Bruce opened the window to let him crawl through. Peter pulled off his mask to breath better.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" he asked, noting that everyone was in one room.

"That's what we all want to know," Tony turned to Thor. "Point Break, what does Jelly want us to know?" he deadpanned as Thor gave Peter his letter.

"She has found new information on Thanos to possibly use against him for our benefit." Thor explained, taking the tome out of a satchel no one noticed he was carrying until now.

"Go, Jellybean! Even when she's not here she's working with us." Tony cheered.

"What did she find, Thor?" Bruce asked, wondering what his daughter could have found.

Thor turned to the page where the Infinity Gems were displayed and placed it on the table for everyone to look at.

"Lady Angela believes that Thanos has possession of the Infinity Gems and Infinity Gauntlet. She said that the Mind and Reality stones are the ones that Thanos most likely used on her while she slept."

Tony and Bruce read the small text on the page.

"What exactly did she have planned?" Peter asked, knowing Angela would have wanted to come here herself and already have something ready to present them with.