His hands shamelessly grip my ass and I gasp when he nips at my bottom lip.

He pulls on my shirt before practically tearing it off my body.

His lips wrap around one of my nipples and I fight the moan that's threatening to escape.

I keep forgetting that we're no longer alone in our apartment but in my family home.

He suddenly flips us over before going back to attacking my breasts.

One of his hands slowly moves down my body before making its way into my shorts.

He begins teasing my clit and I quickly cover my mouth with one of my hands but he immediately moves my hand away.

"Don't." He says.

"B-but they're gonna hear me."

He doesn't reply but his stupid smirk tells me everything I need to know.

I gasp when he pulls off my shorts and flips me onto my front.

Suddenly a loud smack sounds through the air and it takes me a second to realize he slapped my ass.

"Easton-" I moan.

Moan?

Jesus, I need help.

He continues teasing my clit with his free hand while the other smacks my other ass cheek.

I feel myself growing more aroused and he clearly can too because I hear him chuckle.

Suddenly he smacks me again before pushing two fingers into me and I moan loudly.

I quickly turn my face so it's dug into my sheets, silencing my moans a bit.

"What's wrong Ro? Something bothering you?" He chuckles as he increases his speed.

I grip the sheets tightly as my legs begin to shake.

He continues switching off from slapping my ass to increasing his speed and adding another finger.

"F-fuck Easton I-"

I was about to fucking explode when he suddenly stops.

I let out what's a mix of a whine and sigh as I slouch onto my bed, trying to catch my breath.

I hear the sound of a belt buckle and a zipper and when I turn around, I find him undressing.

My eyes widen and I quickly turn around when he tugs his briefs off.

I hear him chuckle before I'm quickly turned over.

I wince when my sensitive ass meets my bed.

He climbs over me and instead of being rough like before, he kisses me gently.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands grip my thighs.

He suddenly gets off of me and lays back on my bed and before I have the chance to question him, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me on top of him.

We both groan when my pussy meets his cock.

His hands rest on my hips and I begin rocking my hips back and forth.

His eyes widen a bit before his grip on me tightens.

"Fuck- don't stop." He moans.

I decide to move a little faster as I continue watching him fall apart under my touch.

His eyes are shut, his mouth is agape, and a mix of moans and groans continuously leave his mouth.

"If you don't stop right now, I will fuck you."